the gangs back🥶🥶

1st january 2024:
coco was getting ready for school. after multiple alarms went off to tell her to wake up she finally pulled herself out of bed and got her uniform. it was a cold monday morning and it was the first day back at school. after doing her 12 step skincare, got dressed, did her makeup and ate breakfast she was finally ready to go through the battle fields (school). she was excited to see all her friends but she honestly couldn't deal with the teachers, classes, homework and exams.

coco was malay-chinese and she had dark brown hair. she recently started wearing contact lenses (10/10 would totally tell a trusted adult about this) and she was the shortest out of all her friends (sometimes you have to be short to make all your friends look tall). as she walked to the station and got on the train she was greeted by her friend emme. emme was a dancer, with long strong musclily legs (idk) and curly blonde hair. they caught up as they walked to school from the train station.

emme and coco finally got to school and went into the dining hall, like they normally would. there, they saw their friend juhi who was leaning on the wall (idk). juhi was indian with long black wavy hair and glasses. they all greeted eachother as they started laughing (howling) over a tiktok juhi showed them.

they heard some stomping as they saw their friend emine approach. emine was turkish and she had long wavy brown hair and large brown eyes. they all talked and messed around as the final member of the group, oliwia, arrived to school. oliwia was polish and had long blonde hair with blue eyes. the gang (🥶🥶🔥🔥) had to separate as they all went to different forms. the four said bye to emme as she walked into her form room (to face the wrath of her form tutor). juhi and emine carried on walking as they said bye to coco and oliwia who walked into their form room.

word count: 348🥶🥶🙏🙏