the first glance👀👀

after finishing their fourth lesson, the gang (🥶🔥) walked over to the dining hall to get some lunch. coco and juhi were laughing over some year 8 (real ones know who) literally spun on the table (hint: it's laptop). the two girls were literally cackling until juhi looked up and saw a boy staring at her. the boy was tall, black curly fluffy hair and a nice look on his face. juhi quickly looked away, feeling embarrassed.

'cock cock, there's a fellow yellow staring at me' juhi whispered to coco, still not looking at the direction of the boy.
'wait what? where? tell me' coco said to juhi wanting to see who it was.
'in the hot food queue' juhi replied

coco was looking around the line, trying to spot the face of a fellow yellow until she spotted him. he was an attractive young lad with nice facial features but that wasn't what kept coco staring. there was another boy next to him, he was slightly shorter than the boy that was staring at juhi, he had brown curly hair and large brown eyes.

'it's literally a two in one' coco told juhi
'that's literally what im saying. i want the asian one' juhi basically yelled
'ok fine🙄 i wanted the white one anyway'
'we need to give them names' juhi said
'yeah, you're right' coco replied.
'hmmmm...what about ching chong for the yellow one'
'that felt racially motivated, but the other one can be monkey'
'don't you think that's racially motivated as well?'

the two girls laughed as they were approaching the front of the queue. the rest of the gang (🥶🔥) were waiting for them so after they got their sweet treat and paid they quickly walked over to them.

'we literally just saw the most finest young lads we've ever seen' coco informed them.
'ok where i need to see' emine said, quickly looking around.
juhi and coco pointed them out.
'they're clapped mate😹😹' emme said.
'ok buddy'
'the chinese one is mine and the white one is cocos'
'the chinese one literally looks like coco'
'ok buddy what the flip'
'i kinda agree with you'
'UHHHH GIRLS WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO STAY THEN SIT DOWN!!!!!!(!;&:&£;!:!£;'
'uh oh spaghettio!'
'ok run'
'move quicker'
coco and juhi had one final glance around the dining hall as they saw two pair of eyes stare at them.

it was monkey and ching chong😻😻😻😻

word count: 412