♡︎The Thought♡︎

𝕋𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕛𝕚

♥︎

After all the stuff with Michael he continued to harassing me and Fantasia for a few days, so we decided to just take it to the court. They told us if he continues even after they told him not to they'll put him Jail for a few days. I doubt that'll stop him but after we went to court he stopped contacting us.

Me and Fantasia has been closer than ever we've had deep conversations to get to know more about each other and why we act certain ways about certain stuff. I love Fantasia she understands me and sees me for me she never turned on me. I see myself with her for the rest of my life.

Lately I have been thinking about babies and how I want some children of my own me and Fantasia has been together for almost a year. In my last relationship I tried to have babies but it wasn't working out the way, I truly think me having false alarms and one miscarriage was a sign not to have baby while in the situation I was in with Michael.

Some days it would be toxic other days it was normal. I believe God was telling me not right now. So I think that I'm gonna talk to Fantasia about this and see what she thinks. Right now she's at work and I got done with work early today.

It's around 3 P.M. and made me a late lunch and started figuring out what we're gonna eat for dinner.

myheart🥹: baby?

bby💋: yes? what's wrong.

myheart🥹: nothing i just wanted to know what you wanted for dinner and what time you were coming home.

bby💋: ummm...lasagna and garlic bread? and imma be home around 10:30 maybe i'm tryna get him to let me leave early i miss you mama😕

myheart🥹: ok and i miss you too baby🥹

She hearted the message so I'm guessing she had to go. I did a little cleaning, shopping, and watching tv while I waited for Fantasia to get home.

 I did a little cleaning, shopping, and watching tv while I waited for Fantasia to get home

It's now about 10:15 P.M. and I'm cooking lasagna and garlic bread everything from scratch of course. I got my music playing and just vibing away. While I was at the stove mixing the seasoning in the hamburger meat I felt to warm soft hands slowly make they way around my waist. I instantly smiled and laid my head back.

"Guess who.", Fantasia said smiling.

"Hmmm...my mom?", I joked.

"Take another guess", she said rubbing her hands on my stomach down to my thighs.

"My babyyyy.", I said excitedly turning around hugging and kissing her.

"Hi, it smells good in here.", she replied hugging and kissing me back.

"Hiiii I missed you."

"I missed you too."

We let go of each other and she told me how her day went. After chatting a little Fantasia made her way over to the hamburger meat.

"Don't put yo dirty fingers in my food Monique.", I said raising my eyebrows at her.

"I wasn't, I was simply just going to put some on a spoon and eat it and you don't have to call me by my middle name.", she said rolling her eyes.

"No you can wait til it's done and don't tell me what to do."

"Whatever I'm gonna go shower.", she said getting her stuff and heading upstairs.

"Ok the food should be done by the time you come back.", I said getting the garlic bread out the oven.

After setting the garlic bread down I got the pan and starting laying the lasagna, after finishing laying the lasagna I put it in the over for about 10 minutes to get golden brown. I cleaned the kitchen while I waited and made us some drinks and set the table.

The lasagna finally finished and I made our plates. Fantasia came back down we sat at the table and ate. While we were sitting at the table I kept glancing at her.

"What?", she asked.

"What you mean?", I asked playing dumb.

"You keep looking at me like there's something on your mind so what is it?", she said putting her fork down looking at me.

"Sigh you got me.. well I've been thinking.."

"Thinking about what spit it out."

"Havingababy.", I said fast so she could barely hear me.

"Say it again slowly."

"Having a baby.", I said taking a sip of wine.

"You wanna have a baby with me?", she asked.

"Yes because my last relationship I wasn't able to have one and Michael just wasn't good for me and I think that's why every time I tried it never worked and then-"

"Taraji calm down I know it's ok you don't have to explain yourself to me.", she said grabbing my hand soothing me.

"You sure?", I asked.

"Yes Taraji I know you've been through a lot and you're the way you are because of how you were treated in your past but I'm not them baby, I'm here to treat you the correct way show you how a woman like you is supposed to be treated if you wanna have a baby. I 100% support you if you me to carry it I will if you want someone else to carry it that's fine. Baby just tell me what you want and you have my full support I promise you."

"Thank you baby.", I said wiping my face.

We kissed finished eating, after eating she helped me  clean the kitchen. As we finished up Fantasia picked me up and sat me on our big white marble island in the middle of the kitchen. And proceeded to take my shorts off.

"Lay back.", she told me looking at me seductively.

I did  as told and she began to lick on my clit and rub her fingers over my entrance. My breathing began to speed up as she brushing her tongue over my clit harshly. Now sticking her fingers inside of me and pumping them in and out of me roughly I began to let some slightly loud moans out.

"Fuck baby.", I moaned out.

"I missed tasting you so much mama I want you cum in my mouth baby.", she said slightly moaning.

Starting to now move my hips forward feeling myself about to reach my peak as she speed even more than before.

"Yessss right thereee please don't stop oh my goshhhhh mmmmm.", I moaned.

"You making me so wet darling fuck.", she said rubbing my clit hella fast.

She began nibbling on my clit making me cum.

"SHITTTTT FUCK OH MY GOSH." I yelled lifting my hips up releasing all my juices.

She smiled and looked at my still rubbing and smacking my sensitive clit. Once she saw I was finished releasing my juices she stopped and stood up correctly.

"Hop down let's take this upstairs, I'm gonna clean this up and by the time I'm upstairs you better be naked waiting for me do you understand?"

"Yes daddy.", I said getting down, grabbing my shorts, heading upstairs, and getting undress laying on the bed waiting for her.