♡︎The Thought Part 2♡︎

I finished cleaning up the mess turned the lights off and made sure the doors were locked

I finished cleaning up the mess turned the lights off and made sure the doors were locked. I headed up to our room and saw Raji naked and waiting for me.

"Look at you being a good girl listening to daddy.", I said taking my clothes off going into the closet getting the strap putting it on.

I came out the closet walking over to the bed pull her to me by my feet. I rubbed up and down her body, I grabbed her feet and pulled her to the edge of the bed and rubbed the tip on her entrance causing her to moan.

"Please baby." Taraji whimpered.

"Please what?", I said smirking.

"Fuck me I need you so bad." she said arching her back rubbing on herself.

I inserted the strap into her and began thrusting in and out. Her moans intensified as I increased my pace. Pressing down on her lower stomach, I pushed the strap further inside. She reached out for me, lightly scratching my skin. Moving faster and with more force, she wrapped her hands around me, stroking up and down my back.

After some time, I placed a pillow under her hips and continued thrusting deeper, hitting all her pleasure points and causing her to climax and release multiple times.

"Ouuu fuck daddy daddyyy mmmm right there please don't stop I love you so much.", she moaned loudly.

"You like that mami?", I asked choking her.

"Yesssss oh my-", she began shake, scream, and, squirm around.

"Lay here and take this shit.", I demanded.

"I c-cantttt.", she said as her lip quivered.

"Why not baby", I sucked her titties.

"It's t-too muchhh." she said trying to push me away.

I moved her hands holding them above her head and began doing slow deep strokes. Making her shake more I smiled I looked up at her face to see tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong mami?"

"It feels so good daddyyy."

"You like when daddy fucks you like this?", I said continuing to stroke.

"Yesss fuckkkkk.", she moaned letting her juices out once again. I put her legs up by her hand and pounded inside of her more.

After about 10 minutes I pulled the strap out. "Come on so I can wash you up."

"Later I'm tired.", she said turning on her side putting the cover over her.

"You sure?", I asked taking the strap off.

"Mhm lay with me please."

"Ok.", I said getting under the covers cuddling her.

We both dozed off for the night.

Next Morning

Me and taraji woke up around the same time and got ready for the day.

"Baby?"

"Hm?", Raji answered looking at me through the mirror.

"Remember how you said you wanted a baby?"

"Yea.", she said stopping what she was doing looking at me.

"Well i've been thinking about it and I was wondering, did you want to find a surrogate, IVF, adoption or something?"

"Well I really haven't thought about that yet but I know I wanna experience the whole pregnancy thing, I'm not sure just yet I need to think more is that ok?", she asked.

"I understand take all the time you need just know i'm here for you always and forever I promise.", I said kissing her.

She kissed me back and continued finishing up her hair. I went downstairs to make us and quick breakfast. Today we both had work so after we left we said our goodbyes and went to work.

A few hours into work a get a text from Taraji.

bby💋: I wanna do IVF I know it's gonna be a lot and its gonna be a lot of up and downs but I wanna experience being pregnant and going through that process.

myheart🥹: That's fine baby I'll look up everything we gotta do to be ready and start it whenever you're ready just let me know I love you.

bby💋: I love you too and thank you see you later😉

myheart🥹: You're welcome baby

After taking a break, I decided to surprise Taraji with lunch and check out what she's been working on at the office. I quickly grabbed my things and drove to McAlister's to pick up some food for both of us. Once I had our meals, I headed to Taraji's workplace. When I arrived, I inquired about her location and was told she was in a meeting. I informed the staff that I would be in her office but not to let her know. I went upstairs, set out the food, and waited for her to finish her meeting.

After about 15 minutes later she came into her office not seeing me.

"Hi mama.",I said sitting on the couch.

She jumped, "hi baby oh my gosh you scared the hell out of me."

"Sorry I just wanted to surprise you with lunch.

"Aww you're so sweet I love you so much.", she said coming over to me and satting on my lap, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a kiss.

"I love you too baby.", I said kissing her back.

"You look good.", she said getting up looking to see what I got.

"Thank you so do you."

"Thank you, you know me so well.", she said getting her food.

"I got all the right stuff?"

"Yesss", she said excitedly.

"Good."

We both began eating and talking about work. After eating some how we ended up half naked on her desk.

Tbh idk what the next chapter is gonna be about if yall have any ideas let me know😭