Chapter13:Tour Of The Castle/Good News

(Two days ago after having the meeting about the discussion of the child's father Ethan Winters and worrying about Chris Redfield.. mother Miranda apparently sent them off on a wild goose chase leaving a false trail for them to follow so now mother Miranda will give the good news to the other lords)

(The morning sun rises upon the village.. the village was again bustling with vehicles and people continuing business as usual going about their daily lives...in castle Dimitrescu the whole place was silent.. not peep or sound was heard...in the room where the girls an the man were sleeping everyone was sleeping peacefully...an hour goes by an the man wakes up an see's his beautiful vampire girlfriends sleep comfortably on him.. it was cute seeing them like that.. he smiles at how adorable they were...not wanting to wake them up he goes back to sleep...2 hours later it was 8 in the morning.. as Joshua woke up he see's the golden eyes of his beautiful girlfriends)

Joshua: Good morning my mistresses (I smiled)

(Good morning baby the 3 spoke in unison)

Cassandra: How are you feeling this morning dear?

Joshua: Never better.. my shoulder isn't sore like it was yesterday when I was fighting your uncle

Bela: That's good to hear sweetie (Smiles)

Joshua: I wonder how your asshole uncle is since I beat him up pretty badly

Daniela: He's probably feeling a lot worse (Smiles)

Cassandra: Serves him right for messing with our boyfriend.. maybe he'll think twice before messing with you

Joshua: I'm sure he will

Bela: But any who let's not let this bother us.. let's all do something together (Gasps) I have an idea

Daniela: What's your idea sister?

Bela: We should give Joshua a tour of the castle.. we've never given him a proper tour of the place yet

Cassandra: That's a good idea.. let's get dressed an we'll give our handsome man here a tour of our home (Smiles)

(As the 4 got dressed they all exit the room.. once out the girls asked the man what area he would like to see first)

Bela: So Joshua.. what area of the castle would you like to see first?

Joshua: Do ya'll have a wine room?

Daniela: We sure do.. right this way (Smiles)

(A minute goes by and they reach the door to the wine room.. once inside Joshua was amazed how many bottles of wine there was)

 once inside Joshua was amazed how many bottles of wine there was)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Joshua: Wow.. you three have a lot of wine in here

Bela: It's mothers actually.. she collects wine an then she just lets them become ripe for drinking.. aged wine is the best wine