Chapter 21: Recovering

(After yesterday's near death encounter with the child's father an being on the brink of death Joshua was saved by mother Miranda who brought him back to life after almost losing his life protecting the daughters while also saving the maiden Irene who is now traumatized by the situation she was put in.. not only that.. with Bela, Cassandra an Daniela almost being heart broken by the loss of the man who gave them what they've been wanting for so long they were relieved yet angry at what happened thus giving them a good reason to torture the child's father who made a grave mistake by messing with the wrong people.. the girls unleashed their wrath an rage on the man by giving him a very unpleasant house Dimitrescu welcome.. but with Joshua alive again it'll take time for his strength to return as the high caliber silver bullets from the wolfsbane revolver did major damage to the man's body.. though not alone.. the girls remain by the man's side helping him with whatever he needs)

(As the sun rises upon the village everything was normal like nothing happened.. the villagers were going about their daily lives an what not.. meanwhile back at the castle in the room where the daughters an the man were sleeping Joshua wakes up an sees his beautiful vampire girlfriends sleeping soundly upon him it was very cute seeing them like that.. but not wanting to disrupt the girls slumber the man himself goes back to sleep...20 minutes go by an the man wakes up once more an sees the golden eyes of his girlfriends)

Joshua: Good morning my ladies

(Good morning babe the 3 spoke in unison)

Cassandra: How do you feel this morning love?

Joshua: Still hurting from yesterday but I'll live (I sighed) looks I'll be bed ridden for a few days

Bela: I know it stinks but hey.. you have us (Smiles) we'll do whatever it takes to take care of you to make you well again.. speaking of which.. what would you like for breakfast.. anything you want.. one of us'll make it for you

Joshua: Eggs, ham and grits would be nice and maybe some orange juice

Daniela: (Gasps) I love that.. I'll go an make it for you

(Daniela gets dressed and swarms off to the kitchen to start on brekafast)

Bela: While she's doing that me an Cassie can help you freshen up

Joshua: A bath would be nice

Cassandra: But before we do that.. lemme grab some fresh comfortable clothes for you.. Bela can you go an start the bath water an get some towels please

Bela: On it

(As the two were getting the man ready for his bath Daniela was downstairs making the food and surprisingly she was good it.. and as she was making the food her mother appeared)

Daniela: Oh good morning mother

Alcina: Good morning Daniela.. where are your sisters?

Daniela: Their helping the man get his bath while I'm cooking breakfast for him

Alcina: I see.. and I must say you are doing a very good job at it (Smiles)

Daniela: Thank you mother.. and don't worry there'll be plenty for you an the maids

Alcina: How thoughtful of you (Smiles) Let me get dressed and I'll come down an eat

Daniela: Ok momma

(While Alcina leaves Daniela to the cooking back upstairs Bela an Cassandra help the man out of bed)

Cassandra: Can you stand an walk on your own babe?

Joshua: I can try

(As the man tries to walk his legs give way the girls notice it an catch him helping him back up)

Joshua: I guess you girls are gonna have to help me after all

Cassandra: We got you honey

(The two walk the man to the bathroom.. from there they help take his clothes off and wrap a towel around his private area as they helped him step into the bath but it wasn't a regular bath.. it was a bubble bath.. the girls got to work on bathing the man and as they bathed him the conversated to pass the time)

Joshua: Thank you for being by my side

Bela: We are your loyal girlfriends after all sweetie.. our loyalty to you will always remain.. plus we get to be your care takers again

Joshua: Like nurses