Chapter 6

I groan as I crawl out of bed for the fifth time, my hurry for the bathroom is for nothing. my guts decide that the hallway is good enough to puke in.

I groan as my head pounds, I knew it was a bad idea to go out drinking. I try to remember what happened, but my mind doesn't seem to know what happened.

I'm guessing I drunk until I couldn't see and that I had to been dragged home, like all ways then.

I look in the mirror, I look like death. I wonder what happened to me, I used to look some what decent but now I really look like rubbish.

My body aches and I breathe in and out to try and stop the dizziness that over comes me.

I shake my head and stand up, my body sways but I manage to stay standing.

I walk slowly to the bathroom and turn the shower on, the hot water helps relieve all my tense muscles and I sigh. My head feels better already, I yawn while rubbing shampoo into my hair.

I jump out when I feel good enough then I dry myself with a fluffy towel, I walk back to my bedroom and collapse on my bed; I'm not going anywhere today.

I wake up to my phone going off like crazy, I groan and turn it off;if anyone wants me then they can call round.

I roll my eyes at my phone, grabbing my dressing gown. I yawn and walk down to the kitchen, hoping that my mum has done some shopping.

I find some food and cook it, my cooking skills are not very good but who cares; I'm starving. I sit down and thing about last night, about Dray and about how he helped me.

I wonder who he is and why my mind thinks he is a friend or mate? I don't know if it was my spiked drink or if it was something else.

"Ellie!" I hear Tasha shout from the doorway.

"In the kitchen" I reply, I remember her being funny with me last night.

"What were you doing with that guy last night??" She growls with her hands on her hips.

I feel myself get angry, I don't need her to tell me who I can and can't talked to. She has no right to know what we were doing, we didn't do anything but still she doesn't have the right to know.

"Why should I tell you?" I ask.

"Because I need to know" She replies with a softer tone.

I feel my eyes change colour like last night and I hear a howl from the woods near my house, the wolves are out and about; The thought makes me shiver.

"Just go!" I yell as pain takes hold of my body.

She pales then runs out of my house, I feel someone close to me but I don't know who until they pull me into them; It's Dray.

"hush, it's okay; Storm it's okay Ellie's safe, I'm here" I hear Dray say over and over, I feel myself calm down and my body stops the pain.

"what just happened?" I ask him with a shaky voice?

"It's your wolf; Storm, she called out to me and I came as fast as I could" He murmurs into my ear.

"cool" I reply.

********************************************************************************

Thank you all for waiting so long, I haven't had any ideas but I'M BACK!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

With out you guys my stories would go unnoticed and unfinished, thank you for helping me! Love you all