Chapter 14

I'm shaken awake by Ava's howl, I jump up and fall to the floor again, I search wildly for Ava but I can't find her in any of the cages.

"Where's Ava?" I tell at Aaron.

"The hunter took her" he replies sadly.

I open my hand and am surprised to see that the hair pin is still there, I grin a little. I set to work, ignoring my wound as I pick my cage lock.

My pack watch as I successfully pick my lock. I stand up, the pain fires up and I lean against the bars to keep from falling over. Aaron watches me with worry in his eyes, I roll mine and push off the cage.

I stumble my way to Aaron's cage, he carefully stands up and waits for me to pick his lock. It takes me a while but I finally crack it and we head towards another cage.

Half an hour later and we have all the pack out of their cages and ready to get out of this hell hole. I glance at Jake who refuses to meet my gaze, I sigh and tell Aaron to take the pack back to where we first met.

"I'm not leaving my alpha" He growls at me, I nearly growl back but decide he is right. I'm not going to be any good in a fight the way I am now.

"Okay, Denny will you take the pack back?" I ask my third in command.

"yes alpha" He replies, I grab Jake by his shirt and pick him up.

"I'm getting your sister back, be safe and don't anything reckless" I tell him.

He nods and I kiss his head before letting him go to the pack, I watch the pack take over through the window and I sigh. I hope they make it.

I stumble against the cages as we head for the door that Ava should be behind, Aaron rights me and I nod my thanks to him. I wish that Dray was hear but it seems he is a traitor, even if he is my mate.

Aaron guides me to the door and we listen for a moment, we can't hear anything behind it and I close my eyes for a second; imagining what could be behind it.

I growl and shake my head, Aaron glances at me and I nod. He kicks the door violently, I find relief that he wants to find Ava as much at me.

I gather all my strength and we enter, blood coats the walls and I'm transported to how my house looked after they had murdered my family.

Shaking my head, I walk through the mess and into another room. I hear faint cries, my mind jumps into gear and I rush forwards. Aaron grabs my arm as I fall, he catches me and I sigh.

"Be careful, you lost loads of blood" He whispers before letting me go.

I nod and we carry on, I cringe as I hear another cry. Aaron looks around us for something to use as a weapon, he finds a couple of poles and hands me one.

"She's there" Aaron whispers and I rush to her cage.

"Ava, are you okay?" I ask.

She nods slowly, I grip the hair pin tightly as I pick the lock. Once the door is open, I grab Ava and we turn to leave.

"Going somewhere?" I hear someone sneer.

I gasp when I see a hunter, holding Dray with a gun to his head.

***************************************************************

Another chappie :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow