The showerhead

I was planning to teach you about how to use your fingers first, but I had a moment in the shower yesterday that was just incredible and I had to share this technique! 
First thing is first...anatomy! I'm not anatomy whiz so just look at the diagram and look at your pubes in a mirror and compare to get familiar with the spots

Ok, now that we have settled that, on to the good stuff!!!!!!!

So there are one of two ways to approach this little mission, I will list both separately within this chapter.

The shower head
This will only work if you have a hand held shower head with a gentle jet stream setting, otherwise scroll down to see if the second version applies to you. So obviously you're going to be in the shower for this so make sure you have privacy and are not in a rush. Find a good temperature for you, warmer water feels amazing (higher temps enhance orgasms, just make sure you are not scalding yourself, please!!!!) !!!!!!!!! Now, after making sure the floor of the shower is clean, you are going to sit down. Sit with some back support, something like the edge of the tub or a wall behind you, then angel your vagina downwards and spread your legs as wide as you can. Put your shower head on the preferred setting and hold in with your dominant hand, with your other hand take your middle and ring finger and spread out the labia near you clit so the water pressure hits the sensitive spots. Once you are ready, move the water stream to be pointing at your clit, from here on out you make the decisions, you find what feels good for you and you do it! It will be obvious when your orgasm arrives, try to be quiet so you don't blow your secret, but do enjoy! Also, try and be respectful of your family's shower schedule and don't take all the hot water! Stay tuned for the second version if you have a faucet in your tub!

The almighty faucet
This will most likely work with any faucet but probably better with one that has a stream instead of a gush. Find a temp that is good for you, again, warm feels ✨AMAZING!✨ but don't burn your cute little pussy! Find a flow that provides the right amount of oomph for you, then scoot your butt under the stream, adjust your hips so the water hits where you want, try to keep your vagina facing downwards. Spread you legs (depending on the tub you can hang your legs off the side) ,pick a hand and use the ring and middle fingers to pull the labia away from the clit. Now lean back and let the water do it's thing! Again be careful of your family's shower schedule and don't hog hours and hours in the bath!

Please feel free to share your experiences in the comments as this is a safe place to do so (and I will be reporting anything of negative or judgmental nature!!!)!
Happy masturbating!