Somewhere Deep Inside

IT IS TIME! YOU SHALL LEARN SELF PENETRATION!!!!!!!

🚨PLEASE BE SAFE ABOUT THIS AND IF YOU FEEL ANY PAIN STOP!!!!!!!!!🚨

So....it is time....because we don't want to get pregnant!

So, I'm assuming that you are a teenage chick like me and don't have access to a dildo, so dildos are not the main focus of this but will have an honorable mention.

The hairbrush
Many people don't advise this, but as long as the handle isn't sharp or has cut outs, your golden! I use a wet brush handle but if yours fits the criteria then it's fine! You can get naked if you want, I just take off my pants and underwear, I don't take off my shirt but it's completely up to you and what you want. You can do your own little foreplay, look at some spicy pics (Robert Plant is always a good take, he's never not half naked), listen to something sexy (we've got plenty of sexy songs in the genre of classic rock), read some smutt (requests are open for this book low key!!!), or touch your self anything that gets you going! Of course you don't have to do this, (I don't, I just shove it up there) every is up to you and what I like. So after you do what you do, it's time for the real fun to start! Spread your legs how your comfortable, some people like to bend their knees to their chests, some people go above their heads, and some go straight out or do a mix. Next, you take your hair brush buy the back of the brush part and insert the handle gently. Now everything is up to you, how fast or slow you go, how far out you take it, what angle you thrust at, every can be to you liking. You will probably get tired before you climax (I always do), but oh my lord dose it feel good! When you get more experienced you can start to play around with new things (it's taken me 5 years to find the perfect spot and I still can't climax). As for dildos, I've never actually used one, but I'd imagine it's a pretty similar process, if you have any experience, feel free to share!

The finger man...
I mean, this is how I started...It's the same process in getting turned on, but you start to creep onto you lower region and then slowly start to slip a finger or two into your puss. When I find what is comfortable, you can do a come hither motion, pressing into the top of your vagina...or...you can thrust your fingers, it's not as exciting as the come hither, but it's still nice. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN AND YOUR NAILS ARE CLIPPED BEFORE YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

I mean, if you got the wild imagination like me, go ahead and dream away while you do this...I obviously love to do this, I always think about one of my lovely rockstar crushes (So if you were to ever hear my screaming "Oh Roger...ah, ah, ooooooo....FUCK ROGER THATS IT! *MOAN IN ALL CAPS*" and you come in and no one is there but me, you know why!)

Have fun y'all!!