Louder, Honey - Lucifer x Fem! Reader ⚠️

Requested by: Manjiro27
This story contains: smut, unprotected sex, daddy kink, slight hair pulling, gagging and profanity.

Y/N's POV:
I stood at the stove, humming as I stir the pot in front of me. I move around the kitchen, grabbing different ingredients for dinner. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear as a continue cooking for me and my boyfriend, Lucifer, the king of hell. We met 2 years ago when I was working at his daughters hotel for redeeming sinners. I fell in love almost immediately, took me a while to actually realize it but I did. We started hanging out a lot more, behind his daughters back, bad idea but thats besides the point. After around 5 months, we confessed. Well, I wouldn't say we, more like he confessed. It was really sweet, but thats a story for another day. I smile at the thought of the flashback, not hearing the door open.

I feel hands wrap around my waist. I jump slightly. "Oh, sorry, baby, I didn't hear you come in," I say as I look over my shoulder.

"Thats alright, love, what are you doing?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder. I feel his eyes on my face, admiring every feature. As much as I love him, this man is such a simp.

"Just cooking dinner," I answer as a continue to stir the food. "It should be ready soon,"

"As much as I love your cooking, honey, theres something else I've been craving all day," He says.

"Oh? Whats that?" I question with a raised eyebrow.

"You." He whispers in my ear, moving my (h/c) hair away from my neck, trailing kisses from the edge of my jawline down my neck. I let out a quiet breathe as I turn off the burner and turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck. He moves his head up from my neck, looking down at me. He smirks, leaning down, his lips colliding with mine, kissing me with passion. He picks me up, carrying me to our bedroom.

He lays against the headboard, holding me in his lap as we make out. I moan lightly into his mouth, moving my hips against his. He groans, moving his lips down to my throat. Little sounds continue to escape my throat as he kissed my neck. I pull away and take the hair elastic off my wrist and tie up my hair. I move down, slowly undoing this pants and removing them. I throw them to the side, greeted with his boner bulging from his underwear. I look up at him as a slowly start to rub his erection through his underwear, biting my lip seductively in the process as he groans softly.

"Fuck, quit teasing," He said, in an almost begging tone. I reach for the waistband, keeping eye contact as I pull down his undergarments, throwing them to the side with his pants. I stroke his length up and down, kissing his tip lightly. I wrap my mouth around his member, slowly starting to suck. I feel his hand grasp my hair, lightly pulling it as he moans softly. I bob my head faster, his hand continuing to grip my hair, guiding my head to take him deeper.

He continues to moan as I take him deeper, gagging as he hits the back of my throat. I whimper while he thrusts up into my mouth, both of our speeds becoming faster. I can feel his muscles start to tense, showing he's getting close. I pull away, letting his orgasm disappear.

Lucifer looks at me with a smirk. "Edging, now are we?" He questions. I blush at his smirk and tone of voice.

"You didn't think it was going to be that easy, did you?" I said in a seductive tone, crawling towards him, kissing his jawline as he slithers his arms to my waist. I kiss him passionately on the lips, feel his hands grip my waist. I moan into the kiss, craving him even more then before. I pull away, a string of salvia connecting us, and I look into his eyes, panting.

"I want you inside me," I whisper in his ear, smirking as I feel him tense up slightly.

"Are you sure, lovey?" He asks. God, this man asking for consent is always so hot.

"I'm sure, my king," I replied, as I lean down to kiss him again. I feel his hands travel to the waistband of my shorts and underwear, pulling them both down, taking them off at the same time. I pull away and move down to his waist.

"Are you ready?" He questions.

"Im ready," I slowly lower myself onto his dick, small whimpers escaping my lips. I sit there for a minute, letting myself adjust to his size. Most people assume since he's short, Lucifer is laking in size. Thats quite the opposite, this man is big, 9 inches to be exact, but you didn't hear that from me.

I bite my lip as i start to move up and down in his dick, moaning quietly at first, gradually getting louder the faster I go. Lucifer covers his mouth, trying not to let his groans get out. I smirk and speed up, moaning louder as I go, trying to get him to let go.

"Come on, daddy, let me hear you, please?~" I beg, using his kink against him, i know he can't say no when I call him that. He looks at me, moving his hand so I can see his smirk.

"Anything for you, my apple~" He says, groaning as I continue. We both continue to get louder the faster i go, it's to the point my eyes are rolling into my head and he's thrusting into me as i ride him.

"Louder, honey~" He encourages, thrusting harder into me, earning a whimper out of me. I start feeling a knot form in my lower stomach.

"Daddy, im close~" i whimper and moan from pleasure.

"Cum with me, baby~" He groans as he both climax together. My whole body is trembling, my eyes roll back as I moan loudly as I feel his liquid fill me up. We both pant, trying to catch our breath.

I get off of him and lay beside him, resting my head on his chest.

"Are you tired, my queen?" He asks me in a quiet voice. I nod, feeling drained from our activities.

"Rest, angel, we can order food when you wake up," He says, kissing my head. I cuddle up to him, feeling myself slip into sleep. The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is Lucifers soft "i love you"s into my ear.

AND THERE IT IS, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO PATIENT, I HOPE IT CAME OUT THE WAY YOU EXPECTED.
Also I am so sorry it took to long, writers block is a bitch.
Im really happy with how this came out! Anyway, i hope you enjoyed! - A/N

Word count: 1175