Prologue

Lilith Itis was a gorgeous, young woman, but she had a serious alcohol addiction that had to be taken to rehab when she was 26 years old. Lilith had dropped out of high school and started working at a bar when she was 17. She later met a handsome, young man at the bar. They hung out a lot, and soon that turned into dates. When Lilith was 19, she married that man, Benjamin Ave, and became Lilith Itis Ave. Nine months later, she gave birth to two twin girls. Those two baby girls, Bella and Donna, were born in a quaint, run-down house. The family could never afford much, just two meals a day and an occasional treat for the twins. One day, when the girls were six years old, Lilith got into a fight with Benjamin one day when he said that he didn't like that Lilith had continued to work at the bar. He had a job opportunity for her at the restaurant he worked at. Angrily, she drove to the bar and drank more than her body could handle. She ended up breaking and smashing many things at the bar. Approximately 10 minutes later, the police arrived. Because she had a severe alcohol problem, the police wound up sending her to rehab instead of taking her to jail. This was more than just a small problem, it was the worst addiction anyone in the town had ever seen. Benjamin single-handedly ran the house most of the time while working a small job at the local restaurant. The twins grew up quicker than ever, not knowing their parents had failed to witness so many of their important childhood memories.