𝟎𝟔 -- 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦

DAYLIGHT
✧˚ · . 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘦

˚ ⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘐𝘟, 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 ⋆˚。⋆ ˚( 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 )

( 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 ; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 )

— 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘻-𝘏𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 —

𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗞𝗘 𝗨𝗣 to the sound of her door opening. "Rise and shine, mi amor" Isaac walked in with a smile. He opened the curtains, waiting for her to wake up. Cassie groaned, getting up from her sleep position, seeing him watching her.

It took her a minute to realize that she wasn't in New York. That she was in the middle of nowhere. She was in Silver falls. She couldn't help but smile at that. Seeing Isaac smiling at her, and how sweet her treated her. Everyone was so nice in this family. Even Jackie's friends.

Yesterday Jackie, Cassie, Skyler and Grace were in Jackie's room upstairs, painting posters for a silent auction for today's homecoming huddle. Grace and Cassie played kiss, marry, kill while the other two painted. The girls are becoming good friends.

"When Cassie was younger, she used to sketch me learning" Jackie chuckled, coloring the paper with yellow color. "That's true, I still kept every little sketch" the girl laughed. Grace fell onto Jackie's bed, lying beside Cassie. "Let's play a fun game" she suggested, making Skyler rolling his eyes with a smile.

"Okay, Jackie, kiss marry kill. Cole, Alex and Isaac" Grace said with a smile, making Skyler laugh. "Grace, i certainly know them" the Howard girl looked at her. "I'm gonna ask you again, after you spend the day with Alex" she smirked. Cassie clapped in her hands.

"Uhhh, do you like this Alex guy?" She asked, a smirk on her lips. "I just know him for ten minutes but he seems pretty awkward. Not your type. But I would be supportive" Jackie rolled her eyes at her cousins statement. "Me and Alex are just friends."

Grace nodded, looking at the new girl. "Your turn, Isaac, Lee and Cole" Cassie already met every one of the kids in this house. She giggled. "Im sorry for Cole but I have to kill him, I'm more into Latinos" the group laughed, getting interrupted by Benny who had Jackie's bra.

"I got you boobie-holder!" He yelled running into the room. Grace and Cassie started laughing as Jackie ran after him, hitting Skyler and made him splash the whole color on his shirt. "Oh shit" Cassie froze, standing up to help her new friend. "I'm so sorry, let's wash it out"

She had so much fun and it was just her first day. "Okay, let's get up! We have a fun plan for today. You, me and Lee are going to the boardwalk, playing fun games so dress up for activities" Isaac clapped in his hands, making her jump.

Jackie ran in, jumping on top of her cousin. "Oh my god, Jacks. I just woke up" she said out of breath, showing her off with a laugh. Jackie laughed. "Come on, today is going to be fun! We never had a homecoming huddle" she reminded her.

"Well good morning, princesa, ready for your first day?" Lee and Danny entered the room. "Guys, just let me sleep, please" she whined, burying her face in the pillow, causing the others to giggle.

"Sorry, Cassie, but we're leaving in a few hours and mom asked to get you for breakfast" Danny explained, making her head turn. "Breakfast?" She asked simply. She loved food so much. "She made pancakes" Lee added.

And with that, she stood up. A smile placed on her lips. Dressed in an oversized light pink shirt and black shorts. She laughed, wrapping an arm around her cousins shoulder, who stood up, walking to the kitchen. The boys followed.

"Good morning, sweetheart, how did you sleep?" Kathrine greeted her with a smile, placing a cup of coffee on the kitchen isle. "Like a baby" she chuckled, smiling as she sat down. Jackie giggled, doing the same.

"Would you like a coffee or a tea?" George, standing next to his wife, asked. "I would love a coffee" she nodded. Alex rushed down the stairs, Will behind him. "Jackie, are you coming?" They questioned. The girl nodded, running out with the boys.

Kat let out a soft laugh. "She seems so happy now that you're here" she smiled, cutting a apple for Benny. "Thank you again, for letting me stay" Cassie smiled, taking the cup of coffee that George handed to her. She really was truly grateful for staying in Colorado.

George and his wife smiled. "Of course, you're the missing piece for Jackie here" George started. Kathrine continued with a bug smile. "and we love you here. Let's be honest, you're here since yesterday and everyone in this house likes you"

It was true, everybody liked her in this house. It was like it was used to be for Cassie. She met everyone who lived here in the Walter household, and everyone seemed to nice and sweet, excluding Cole, but he was still cool. "I'm glad you feel about me that way"

"Everyone, this is Cassie" Kathrine introduced the girl to her kids. Cole seemed a little annoyed by another girl staying in the house. "I'm happy to meet you all" Cassie smiled at everyone at the table. Jackie smiled brightly, watching her cousin. She still couldn't believe she was there.

"I'm Danny" a boy waved. He was one of the boys, she hasn't met already. "And I'm Jordan" the boy next to him said. "You can sit here, mi amor" Isaac said, pointing at the chair between him and Jackie. Her cousin nodded fast. "Yeah sit here"