Part 18

The scene changes to Chad and Audrey laughing.

Chad: I know, I know, says to Ben: those kids are trouble. looks at Evie and Mal.

" And you're so judgemental," said Hadie irritated.

"villains raised you, I bet you're as evil as them," Chad commented. Hadie turns his piercing green eyes on Chad, promising him torture. His gaze was so intense that it left a lasting impression on Chad.

Evie: bye mal

Mal: bye 

Ben: come on Chad, give them a chance.

Audrey: oh- no offence benny-bear, but you're too trusting. look I know you're mon fell in love with a big nasty beast that turned out to be a prince but with my mom, the evil fairy was just the evil fairy. whispers this girl's mother.

"Audrey that's very mean, Apologise to Queen Belle right now," Prince Phillip said enraged.

"Seriously Benny-Bear, can't she not make it worse" Rose murmured.

Ben: I think you're wrong about them.

"yeah, I .....I don't think you've convinced them"

Ben walks to mal locker.

Ben: Hey

Mal: Hey

Ben: How was your first day?

Mal: Super 

"That's that lamest way of flirting ever," said Laura.

"What....I wouldn't... I mean you are a beautiful girl Mal but uh-"

Hayden's eyes glowed blue"Stay away from my-Mal...Stay away from Mal," he said regaining his control.

Ben does not know that Hayden and Mal are siblings, so, ben looks at Hayden with envy.

  "Okay? Let's continue watching, yeah" said Ashlyn confused 

Ben: you should consider taking this talent off the locker and into art class. I could, uh, sign you up. what do you say?

"uh, That sounds like work," said Raven.

"It sounds boring and not fun " corrected Mal.

"what," Ben asked confused

"Art should be free, relaxing and doesn't involve a thousand rules."

"I don't get It" added Rose.

"In Art class, some techniques are discouraged, and students are expected to follow certain guidelines without deviation." Mal explained 

Jane walks by-sequels

"come on Jane don't tell me these freaks scare you" Audrey said to Jane and turned her head towards Mal when she said freaks.

Mal looked down although Audrey might not know that Hades is her father she still thinks she's a freak" How dare you say to Mal" Hadie said infuriated.

" Hadie calm down," Hades said calmly

Hadie sighed and sat back down.

Mal: way to take the fun out of it 

Ben smiles as Mal grins and turns around.

Ben: huh

leans against the locker next to Mal's drawing

"Ohoh ben's in love," said