part 1

Isle of the lost

Mal, Hadie and Hayden were having fun pulling pranks on the people of the Isle of the Lost.

Jay and Laura were stealing things from people who passed by them.

Carlos and Laura were working on their new invention, a machine that makes apple juice.

Evie and Raven were sewing a dress.

Faybelle is going back and forth trying to find an idea how to attack Mal and how her mother how worthless Mal is.

Mal had always feared her mother that's why she is so close to her brothers and her father time she would even stay with them for weeks and her mother would never notice. Mal is nice,but living on the isle you must be evil
But deep down she is a girl who loves her father and brothers dearly. Last night she had a dream of a boy who had honey brown hair and was cute, but Mal thought that true love is weakness and nobody is her type and made it even easier for her brothers to protect her yep she has overprotective brothers who sometimes she calls idiots. but loves them as much as they love her and would never let anyone well......mostly boys touch or get close to her.

Suddenly a light sounded Mal, Hadie, Hayden, Evie, Raven, Jay, Laura, Carlos, Camilla. Maleficent, evil queen,cruella de vil,jafar,Hades

Aurodon

Ben was starting at the isle while the tailor did measurements of his clothes for his coronation but there was something else on his mind he was thinking of bringing VKS to Auradon and had told his sister Roseabelle about it and the dream he had about a girl with blue hair and purple highlight, green eyes and very beautiful.

Beast and Belle were on their way to see their son.

Audrey was telling Jane and Lonnie how she was an amazing queen to Ben and that no one would love him more than she did, but they were busy jane was reading a book and Lonnie was looking for how to make her hair grow to help her and Jane.

Doug was at band practice.

Chad was admiring himself in the mirror with his brothers and the two sisters were talking about shoes and girly stuff.

Apple and the rest are hanging out as friends.

When suddenly a light sounded them all they appeared in some sort of big room.