SYNOPSIS

✧

✧.*

liked by eloise

liked by eloise.w and others

aurora_colemannn~ soo.. i may or may not be releasing an album in 5 days🩸

user- WAIT SO WE LITERALLY GOT NO AURORA CONTENT AND THEN LIKE A YEAR LATER SHE JUST DROPS A BOMBSHELL LIKE THIS
^aurora_colemannn~ mwah💋

user- why is she literally my fav person ever

eloise.w- this one's gonna be a banger

user- if this becomes one of those corny tiktok songs istg

mirabellestirling- girl are you mewing
^aurora_colemannn~ 🤫

user- WHO IS THIS GONNA BE ABOUT
^user- idk but she's turning into taylor swift at this point.. like how many bfs has she had 1927??

✧.*

AURORA COLEMAN is a well known name in the music industry. she's only nineteen years of age and has won too many awards to count. she first wrote her debut song 'drivers license' when she was 17, a song about one of her very toxic exes. Aurora keeps to herself most of the time, and has a tightly knit friend group. Despite what the media says about her having tons of exes and always hooking up with people, she's actually only had 1 boyfriend. And the media is Rory's exact reason as to why she doesn't want to be in a relationship, they'll just exploit whoever she's with for clicks and fame.

CHRIS STURNIOLO however, is almost the complete opposite from rory. the only things they have in common is the fame, and their relationship status. he has a large group of friends and is the epitome of a ray of sunshine. Even though his level of fame isn't nearly as close to hers, chris still faces the same problems. he can't as much as be friends with a girl, since his fans would absolutely hate her for being with him.

as far as chris and aurora go, they've never met, they don't follow each other on any platforms, but definitely know of each other.

—-