THE BATHROOM

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫ ┊ ┊ ︎✧ ┊ ┊ ✯ ┊

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ ┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ︎✧ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊
. ˚ ˚✩

"COME ON AURORA, maybe it'll be good for you to get out into the dating world again" mirabelle stirling, auroras best friend since the second grade, comments as she flicks the indicator in the car. the dark haired girl's eyes widen at the random comment, a second ago they were screaming the bridge of tolerate it by taylor swift, and now they're talking about relationships.

wrong time, dude

"let me think about it for a second" rory raises a hand to her chin sarcastically before deadpanning. "hell no." this earns an eye roll from mirabelle as she turns the corner.

"come on rory, we're going to eloise's birthday party tonight, she knows a ton of guys, surely a few of them are bound to spark your interest" Mira shrugs her shoulders, a sense of hope for her best friends relationship status. "nope. no. absolutely not" she shakes her head viciously as visions of herself trying to flirt with guys rush into her head, she practically shudders at the thought of it.

"have you seen me, one of the biggest introverts in the world, trying to flirt with guys?" Aurora asks the rhetorical question, squinting her eyes, "it's humiliating"

The press likes to portray Aurora Coleman as a player with a flirtatious attitude, little do they know that she's the complete opposite. Some would say that they get second hand embarrassment whenever they see the poor girl trying to flirt with anybody. Rory can barely get any words out without embarrassing herself by stumbling over them, let alone make prolonged eye contact with someone she's interested in.

"at least a tried" mirabelle lets out a defeated sigh as she pulls down the shade from the roof of the car, the evening sun shining bright on their faces.
"now can we please get back to our karaoke session?" Rory huffs dramatically, leaning forward to turn the volume of the radio up.

Style plays next, and the two best friends shout the lyrics at the top of their lungs, they don't even care if the cars next to them at the red light can hear them.

・゚゚・。 "you got that james dean day dream look in your eye!"。・゚゚・

In the soft glow of her bedroom, Rory stands before the mirror, her fingers delicately tracing the pattern of red hearts scattered across her strapless, long white dress. The club is filled with a subtle sense of anticipation, and the faint strains of Mac Miller's music played in the background, creating a comforting ambiance.