1.𝓜𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼

Two grown up babies in their early twenties are running after each other in a hall which itself screaming luxury, without caring of anything or anyone , lost in their own world of revenge.

"Ms. Rooh and Mr. Rohaan Rajvansh, stop right now otherwise I will tell your dida about this and then, तुम दोनो को तुम्हारी दीदा के कहर से कोई नहीं बचा पायेगा "
(No one will be able to save you both from your dida's wrath). said A lady in her late 50's while coming to stop them from creating further disaster .
(In a fed up tone).

"But badi maa it's not me it's him who snatched my book and now not returning it " says rooh .

"Rooohaan why you are bothering her, how many times do I have to tell you not to mess with her that's too with her books ,you know na her exams are from next week, so for god sake let her study or else she will fail"

"But badi maa --- " " But what Ray ".
He cut off by by a dominating voice of a woman in her late 20's .

"di.di..dida " both shutters while looking at the main door from where a woman wearing a formal yet classy attire , while removing her sunglasses with her one hand and holding her bag in other , completely indulge in her dark aura , coming toward them with two handsome men on her both side in buisness suits.

Imagine her wearing this

Imagine her wearing this .

"Would like to explain me what this all chaos is all about mr.and ms. Rajvansh "
She said while sitting on the giant sofa like a queen on her trone.
Everybody could feel a sudden drop in temperature.

"Dida " both of them shouted joyfully in unison while running towards her.

Answer me first, saying that she stopped them in their way.

" Dida I was calmly Studying in my room , suddenly he came and ran away with my book " .
"N...no no dida, I asked her that what she is reading and when I tried to steal a look ,she snatched her book so I just got curious and found out that she was not studying (he said in a complaining tone) instead she was reading 'it ends with us'.

Arundhati looked at her slacker sister and frown can be easily visible on her face.
"Kindly please explain " arundhati asked her in cold tone.
Drop dead silence.
"Well then I guess you don't want your books anymore and you don't want your car " .
"Wh...what , no no no dida please I swear
मैं अब से इसे परेशान नहीं करूँगा ना ही इसकी books को हाथ लगाऊंगा , हां दिदा मै भी novels नही पढुगी। "both requested
(From now on I will neither bother her
nor touch her books. Yes dida I will also not going to read novels.)

"Ok so done you both go to your rooms and start studying, and Ray your car keys and rooh your novels will remain with me until your exams are finished ."
She declared in an authoritative and Stern voice