𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴

It's half past four in morning but one can easily hear the sound of hitting coming from gym.
"Dida how much time you are going to take, please let me sleep naa yarr."
Rohaan who is holding punching bag where Arundhati is punching it.
"Focus Ray."
"How could I focus when my eyes are barely opening."
But within two seconds he found himself on ground with a thud sound.
Aaaa... he stand up rubbing his back.
"I told you to hold this bag tight It's not my fault." Arundhati replied removing her boxing hand wrap.
"Hmm it's not your fault it was totally my fault that I leave my room's door open." He said with a irritated look on his face.
No just tell me why you wake me up at four o'clock. He complaint her with half closed eyes, sitting on a exercise table.
"Well if still you don't understand than let me tell you that it's your punishment for coming home late from party and that's too drunk." Arundhati said shooting a glare at him.

Roohan who was laying on the table half sleep startled hearing her .
He asker her in utter shock.
"Ho...w how do you know that, you were in your room when I came yesterday night."
"Beta if you forgot than let me tell you tell you that I am Arundhati Rajvansh and nothing escapes my watchful gaze. Secrets crumble before me like sand in a storm. Due you understand."

Making Ray nod his head continously in approval.

She turned towards Ray but this time with a serious face.

Listen bacha Mahadev gave us a brain to control ourselves but when someone else starts to control us, than just understand that it's an end of our true self.
I am not saying don't party or don't drink but excessiveness of anything is dangerous. What the use of this brain when few bottles of alcohol is going to control your body hmm and to be honest yesterday when I saw that, you are not in your senses and were handled by guards, was my worst nightmare. I never want to see my baby brother in such a condition where he don't even have strength to walk properly, okay ".
"I promise you dii that it was the first and the last time you saw your Ray like that."
Regret and determination can really be seen on his face. His eyes shows that he really mean each and every word he said to me. His is telling me that how much he Regret his action.

"I know, I trust you betu. Now go and sleep, it's already five o'clock." She patted his head.
Seeing his disappearing figure she released a deep breath.

She held towards her room for freshen up.

Today is going be very hectic as she has to attend many meetings.

In hall of Rajvansh's mansion:
8 o'clock

Every one is sitting on dinning table as they are waiting for Arundhati to join them.
At after 5 min. She come to dinning area all dressed up in her monochromatic formal. With her watch and studs .

Good morning everyone . She wished everyone while hugging his father and take her chair.

Everyone finished their breakfast and held towards their respective works.

At Guardian shield security headquarter:

Abhimanyu is sitting on his Ceo chair in his office present at 14th floor which is crown of that lavish architectural dynamic building. Reading some file, when he heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in". He commands authoritatively to that person.

"Good morning sir."
"Good morning Shlok, what happened?" He asked Shlok who is his personal assistant.

"Sir I got an email from miss. Rajvansh's PA, he mentioned that she is positive for our deal and want a presentation."
"Hmm ok arrange it." He ordered him being still indulge in his laptop.

Abhimanyu's pov:

I was studying some file when shlok came telling me about positive reply from miss Rajvansh's side. Actually this is one of my important deals. As it is related to my mafia buisness I am handling it all by myself.
Actually it will be a lie if I say that I am not nervous for this deal because I am really is.
As I want to tie up with her but first ao all she is a lady so I can't forcefully make her to work with me that's too in mafia and second of all I don't know how to make her understand about all underworld things because I am sure just hearing of these illegal stuff she will be horrified. So yes let's see what happens. Mahadev Raksha kerna.

---------------------------------
Rajvansh's headquarter:

Arundhati's pov:
It's 11 o'clock I already got many calls from maa as she also worried for my health but I told her that I am not come home today as I have lots of work so I will stay in office only because it is useless to go right now as we have to leave at four in the morning to airport for our flight to Kashi. But looking at this work I think I will notbe able to catch up with them so I planed to leave after them. I know I am going to have lots of taunting and scoldings as my lunch but I will manage. Doing my work I looked at the clock at sighed as it's already 3 in the morning. So , I think that's enough for today. And it's time to take some sleep of three hrs.

---------------------------------

Wrapping her things up she went to her room which is in her cabin only and dozed off on her bed within seconds.

At 7.30 am  I am at 42,000 feet above sea level going through a file while sitting comfortably in my private jet.

Am I heading towards varanasi?
Then yes I am already towards my destination.

Was I on time?
Noo I was not.. like you always are. My inner voice mocked me.

No actually it's not like that I am indiscipline or not punctual, I am punctual.  It's just that I am not when it comes to family gathering or functions. It it just happens.

Now let's take today example I was peacefully sleeping when l.

POV:::

My sleep was disturbed by my phone ring.
Who is calling at this hour.
On call 📞
"Kiski mout likhi hae mere hatho se vo bhi itna subha subha" She shouted on that person in irritation on call.
(Who's death is destined to me and that's too in early morning.)

"Beta tera toe pta nhi per teri maa ke hatho jarur hogi agar tu jaldi airport kae liye nhi Nikki toe." A man casual voice came from that phone, making Arundhati flinch
(Child I don't know about you but your mom is realy going to kill you if you are not going leave for airport fast.)

"Baba that's you"
"Ji beta this is me, now hang the call and get ready fast." Saying this he immediately hang the phone. making Arundhati stare at the phone in disbelief and scoff throwing her phone on bed and move to take a bath.

At varanasi Airport :

See just in sharing my indiscipline story we reach our destination Mahadev ki nagri.

So let's go.

I sat in my rolls royce while being guarded by g wagon I went to Kashi .