CHAPTER 57

David Pov:

"Fuck" I cursed when I found that my doll is not here. It's been 30 minutes and still we can't find her in this fucking party hall.

I knew it, they are all in one team, ready to hurt myself doll, that's why I don't want to come here. I take out my gun and shoot in the air as I lost my control.

Most of them started screaming and I again shoot. I jumped on table and their attention fell on me, then fell silent.

"Look, I don't know who kidnapped my wife as there no camera. I will leave all of you, if the who kidnapped my wife surrender her or himself." I said loudly, enough to everyone can hear.

"Look out this photo and tell me if anyone has seen her go out." Michael asked ane everyone started seeing my doll's beautiful photo.

I wait for a minute their but I just heard their mumbling nothing more. I again shoot but this time on chandelier.

Some glass pieces broke and fell on some of them. They screams in fear and pain at same time. I scanned the room and they fell silent.

"David, what are you doing?" Uncle yelled and I turned my face to him.

"I just want my wife." I said loudly, enough to hear by everyone. I looked here and there, I see someone trembling so hard.

"You, come forward" I said and she flinched at her place. She seems like in her twenties. One woman held her hand secure her behind her. Must be her mother.

"Sir, look... my daughter no-nothing do wrong. S-She didn't s-saw anything... thing." She cried out and I rubbed my temple.

"Sir, I-I" The girl try to say something but stop when all started looking at her.

"Sawyer, take her outside." I said and went outside. I take out one cigarette and was about to smoke when I hear some footsteps. I take one sip and closed my eyes to control myself.

I just can't go anywhere to find her as already thirty minutes passed away. I just need one clue and I fucking destroy everything if this they tried to take away my doll from me.

"Sir, when I-I was going to w-washroom area. I see two men carrying one woman with them outside and I followed them" She said and I breathe out.

I looked at cigarette then ground and clenched my jaw. I tossed cigarette on the ground. Within minutes, the ground was on fire.

They have to pay it.

"Which side?" I asked but I didn't get answer so I have to turn and looked at her. She started crying when fire get worse. I have to take it easy.

"I asked, which side they take my doll?" I calmly asked and still she flinched at her place.

"N-North" She said and now I can't waste my time. We settle ourself in car while I was talking in phone with Liam to look check the routes camera.

I still don't get it, how they know that, there is one tracker in my doll's pandent. If they scan with machine still they can't find it.

Fuck!

I drive as fast as I can, when Liam send one car's location that suspicion. But it's just show 15 minutes away.

They gone from last one hour, why they just reached here. There must be chances that, they change car.

"Please, be safe both of you." I mummers to myself but my breath froze when I looked, the car I tracking is crushed in pieces.

"This can't be." I yelled and went out of the car. Ambulance is standing there and try to save three of them. But, where is my doll?