Deal

No one's POV:

In the wake of the extermination, a palpable transformation took hold of Alastor, casting a discernible ripple through the fabric of his being. His typically resonant presence now retreated into an uncharacteristic silence, causing him to purposefully avoid interactions unless directly approached. Charlie, visibly perturbed, entered the lobby with a deep-seated concern etched across her face.

"Hey, everyone, how's it going today? Okay, I won't lie, I'm genuinely worried about Alastor... He hasn't budged from his radio tower for almost anything! Does anyone have any inkling about what might be unfolding?" Charlie's gaze traversed the lobby, a plea for insight hanging in the air, the answer to which seemed elusive without a more profound investigation.

"Different? He's still the same idiot as always!" Lucifer quipped, holding two rubber ducks. "Apple pie, I'm sure he's fine. Someone as stubborn and annoying as him? I bet that he's taking this time to think of new ways to be even more annoying next week. No need to worry." Lucifer, seemingly really profund of his parenting, reassured his daughter with a pat on the back. Meanwhile, Charlie, with a spark of determination, began devising a strategy to unravel the mysteries enveloping the elusive deer demon.

"Dad..." "Yes, sweetheart?" "Wouldn't you like to go talk to Alastor and find out what's happening?" Lucifer, wearing a discontented expression, rebuffed the suggestion. "Oh, no, no, no way! You know he and I don't get along, darling. He wouldn't want me in his radio tower!" "But, but, you said he was still treating you the same! Pleeeease." "Char-Char, I-" Before completing his sentence, Charlie had already fixated him with puppy-dog eyes, imploring her father to yield. "Okay, but just this once!" The princess's grin broadened as she whisked her father towards the exit, urging him to hasten.

"This shit won't end well" Husk predicted, cradling a bottle of cheap booze, while Angel Dust and Vaggie concurred with nods. "I bet they're goin' to fuck someday" Angel mused, prompting an uncomfortable glance from Vaggie. "What? Just tellin' the truth."

After some time

Lucifer ambled towards Alastor's radio tower, his mood slightly disgruntled, yet fueled by an internal mantra, "This is for Charlie! You can do it; it's not that hard to talk with that idiot." Upon reaching the door, the blonde discerned a distinctive scent of blood, likely a vestige of a soul meeting its demise at Alastor's hands, he thought.

Exercising caution, Lucifer opened the door to find Alastor seated on the floor, visibly wounded. He looked at the place, going towards Alastor. "Hey radio freak, I think there's some blood on your hands." Alastor, startled and irritated, flattened his ears as the King of Hell approached. "What are you doing here?" Impatience laced Alastor's words, dismissing trivial discussions. "Charlie told me to come here talk to you..." He looked at the blood stain on Alastor's clothes, lifting his shirt. "WHAT, TAKE YOUR HANDS OF ME!" Alastor said, looking a bit unconfortable with that. "Hold on a moment, you got injured by a angelic weapon and didn't tell anyone? You're quite dumb, for real man." "Oh, shut up..." Lucifer chuckled, kneeling before the deer. "Want some help?" Alastor scrutinized him briefly before averting his gaze. "No thanks, 'Your Majesty'."

Losing his patience, Lucifer silenced Alastor and proposed, "Just shut up! What about a deal?" Alastor's attention was piqued, his gaze revealing an interest. "I'm all ears..." "You're severely injured. Unless you consume angelic blood, healing will take a lot of time, Soooo, take a bit of my blood to expedite your recovery, and in return, abstain from mocking me for a week to make Charlie pround of me. If you succeed you'll gain the opportunity to sate your craving for my blood once again." Lucifer smiled, extending his hand to Alastor, who reciprocated with a handshake. "Deal."

A verdant and amber aura enveloped them, solidifying the agreement. "Well, go ahead, I think..." Lucifer extended his arm to Alastor, who promptly bit into it, imbibing the angelic blood that trickled from Lucifer's arm. "Damn, you're weird as fuck!" uttered the fallen angel, realizing Alastor was slowly succumbing to unconsciousness due to the golden blood that was a little 'weird ' to drink like That. He steadied Alastor's head before it could make contact with the ground.

Lucifer was looking at the deer with his eyes closed, laying onto his hand. "He's kind of cute when he's not talking..." A moment of reflection ensued; what was he thinking? 'Must be just the blood loss, right?' Despite his irritated expression, Lucifer's cheeks gained a subtle rosy tint. He hoisted Alastor onto his back, exiting and making his way towards the hotel.

Author's notes:

HELLO, it's the first time I write something like this; forgive any mistakes! If anyone sees this and ask for more, I'd be happy to write more! This was merely a test; I believe I could have written something better, but it good for a first time! (I think) ^^

Sorry if it's too formal 😔