Chapter 3 - silence

I sit in Delilah's office, next to my ex Highschool sweetheart. I bounce leg anxiously as me and Atlas sit in silence, the only thing filling it being the clock on the wall. Where the fuck is the woman anyways? I fidget with my bag trying to feel for my phone, which I eventually end up finding, and start scrolling through instagram and Twitter to see if there's anything interesting going on. Nothing. The tension was getting thicker by the minute until..
"I didn't think you were gonna be working here...since we planned to work here together.." Atlas said, his voice deep and quiet. I turn my head to look at him, as he looked at his feet. He was still so beautiful to look at, even after all these years. So pretty like a sunset of the beach. He kept his dirty blonde hair; it wasn't natural but I still believe he suited it. I look away before he could find me staring. I pause before I replied swallowing all the fear I had in me.
"Well...it's was felt right..so.."
Then back to silence. It only lasted a couple minutes before Delilah entered the room. She sat into her seat, her positivity bouncing off her.
"Sorry for taking so long! The paparazzi would not go away! But anyways, let's go straight into business shall we?" Delilah explained. "So! Atlas, you are a very successful super model and have work for Delilah&.Co modelling block for a long Time, about the same time Darcy has worked for Delilah&.Co designing block! And her designs are a lot of people's favourites! So I was thinking if, you two can work together! But there's is a contract you need to sign. You will get paid 25% more than normal pay, but you will have to be living together so you guys can get familiar with each other,as I could sense the awkwardness between the both of you."
My jaw becomes weak going agape before closing it immediately. I'm going to live with ATLAS!? Eyes look over to the blonde boy. He was as shocked as I was but I saw something on his face. A smile. It was small but I noticed it. I feel blood rushing to my face and look away immediately knowing I'll turn bright red.
"C-can I ask how long this will last?" I ask shuffling to the edge of my seat.
"At least 6 months to year! You'll get supplied money, food, sanitary products, sewing supplies and fabric, accessories and art supplies." Delilah replied pulling out 2 pieces of paper for the both of us. SIX MONTHS?? Before I can say anything else Atlas speaks.
"I'll do it."
I look at him baffled. He ACCEPTED!? Shit, now the pressures all on me!! I don't know what to pick: Good pay but be stuck with a Atlas Mitchel or have normal pay and never see him again? But I already made my decision.
"Me too..I'll do it" I manage to say hesitantly. I look over at Atlas again, but he's already glancing at me so I look away fast. He must have noticed cause he smirked and chuckled.
————————————————————************************************————————————————————
After I signed my part of the contract I speed walked out but before I could continue some one stopped me.
"Hey uh Darcy..?" It was Atlas. I spin around. Slowly  clutching onto my tote bags to hide how hard my hands were trembling. "I was just thinking.. can I have your number.. just so we can update each other"
"Oh uh..sure it's ***********.." I say, stumbling over my words. After the phone number exchange we say out goodbyes and go our
————————————————————************************************————————————————————
I burst through the front door kicking off my boots and throwing my bag on the floor. I look around for Josie and find her on the couch watching TV.
"Oh, hey girl! What happened at-" before Josie can go I blurt out.
"IM WORKING WITH ATLAS!!"
Josie pauses her show turning to me giving me a are-you-being-dead-ass-right-now-cause-I'm-believing-it type of face and I just nod my head sitting next to her on the couch.
"SO! I go into work and the paparazzi is going all crazy right? And I though it was some amazing celebrities or something and I went in and held the door opened for them. They thank me and then I turn around BOOM! ATLAS MITCHELL IS RIGHT BEHIND ME!! And it was so fucking awkward! And next thing I know I'm gonna be living. With that man. For a whole 6 months or for a whole fucking YEAR!!" I retell the story to Josie. She had the same expression I did when I found out me and Atlas we're gonna live together.
"Girl we're packing your shit NOW!" And with that Josie pulled me up and dragged me to my room. Since we won't need furniture or anything, I'll need to bring a lot of clothes. So whilst Josie was packing my stuff, chipping some of her clothes she doesn't wear anymore, I get a desperate bag and putting my jellycats, books, laptop, and chargers in there before zipping it up.
"Alright! You are set to go! Do ya know when your leaving?" Josie exclaimed.
"Oh yeah! Nexts Sunday so I can begin by Monday!" I reply back. I scotch my stuff to one side of the room, before telling Josie I'm gonna stay in my room for the rest of the night. I change into some comfy pjs.

Before crawling into bed and scrolling on Twitter, seeing a friend request pop up

Before crawling into bed and scrolling on Twitter, seeing a friend request pop up. @.Atlas.zsq has sent a friend request. I pause. Fuck fuck FUCK!! What do I do?? I turn my phone off setting it aside THATS an issue for another day. But for now I should relax and have a Movie marathon. But before I could even finish the first movie I fall asleep. But all I could this about was him.
Atlas Mitchell..❤︎︎❤︎︎

HEY GUYS! It's the author, please vote and right you opinions on the story! Thanks!
Xoxo, ♡︎