Chapter-42

Mahira's pov.
I was getting ready for college. I thought of wearing a cute as well as casual outfit today as I'm going on a date again.
Iam literally so happy after so many days.
But actually I'm scared to be happy cause whenever iam happy something ends up making me depressed at the end of the day.
It's all my fate, maybe universe doesn't like to see me happy.
But i really hope this day ends with hearts and flowers, not thorns and sorrows.

I quickly put on my shoes and walk downstairs more like run downstairs.

"Mahi be careful, you're not healed properly bacha". Ahaan says as he sees me running.

"I'm not your bacha first of all, and I'm fine now". I say smacking him on the back of his head.

"First of all, you're my bacha. And you're not fine, you're still weak". He says side hugging me.

" still better than before". I say breaki the hug.

"Let's go". I say to him.

"I'm not coming today, i have some work to do. Raavi is waiting for you outside, driver uncle is gonna drop you today". He says.

"Ohh okay. And tell mummaa that I'll spend all the day with priyal today so I won't be back after college". I say and he nods.

"Okay bye see you". I say and kiss his cheek and walk outside to see Raavi already sitting in the car. I join her and driver uncle starts to drive.

We reach college and i say.

"Raavi are you really sure you can manage? I cam skip some classes if you want".

"No Mahi i told you I'm fine and besides rahul is gonna be with me, he must be coming now".

"I'm here darling". He says back hugging her but she slaps his hands away indicating that she was in pain.

"I'm sorry baby". He says backing away.

Rahul confessed some days back in the flow of moment and they are dating now. Everyone's life is coming on track now. Realizing that we all are getting older and won't be with each other for a long time. Rahul Raavi and Ahaan bhai are graduating next month. And they will figure out life in their separate ways.
It's really weird to even think about them not being here but that's how it works unfortunately.

"It's fine, and let's go we are getting late". Raavi says to him.
"Okayyyy". He says excitedly while snatching her bag from me and walking behind her.

Me and reyansh just shake our head and  bid goodbye to each other and go to our respective classes.

As i reach the class i hear a voice.

"Welcome back ugly one". There he is, making me the center of attention.

"It would have been a nice welcome only if your face were invisible". I say and making my way to a front seat.

"Your welcome is lit just because my face is visible". He says back and i just roll my eyes at him.

"How're you feeling?". He whispers sitting beside me.

"Better than before". I say and he nods.

"I heard you came to the hospital". I say.

"Me?........that yea because my dad was insisting me or else i would have never come". He says defending.

"It's fine shiv. We are not enemies, why do you always have to be a bitch? Just accept that you were worried". I say while rolling my eyes.

"Okay fine i was. I was worried that i might lose my only motivation to study harder. I was worried that i might end up losing one of my favourite rival. I was worried that i might lose you". He says with seriousness in his eyes. Suddenly we felt awkwardness between us and we just look at everywhere but each other.
That's when i saw priyal walking inside.
She came towards us and hugs me as well as Shivang and sat beside me on the other side.