𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐖𝐖𝐄: 𝐘𝐚𝐭𝐳𝐢𝐫𝐲 & 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐤

Love & WWE: Yatziry & Dominik follows the couple as they try to balance their hectic schedules, families, and, perhaps most importantly, their romantic one-on-one time together.

Dominik Óscar Gutiérrez was born on April 5, 1997. Of Mexican-American heritage, he is the son of Angie and Óscar Gutiérrez, better known as Rey Mysterio. He has a younger sister, Aalyah Gutiérrez. Dominik is an American professional wrestler. He is currently signed to WWE, where he performs on the Raw brand under the ring name "Dirty" Dominik Mysterio. He is a member of The Judgment Day stable and formerly appeared on WWE's developmental brand, NXT, where he was a former two-time NXT North American Champion. Gutiérrez is a third-generation professional wrestler, after his father Rey Mysterio, and great-uncle Rey Misterio. He has been around wrestling for the majority of his life, thanks to attending WWE events as a child to see his father. He had his first direct involvement when he was 8 years old in 2005, which was a storyline in which his father battled Eddie Guerrero over his legal custody. He then began training in 2017 and later started appearing with his father on WWE television in 2019. The following year, he began a feud with Seth Rollins, which culminated in his debut match at that year's SummerSlam in a losing effort. He then formed a tag team with his father in which they won the SmackDown Tag Team Championship once, making them the first father and son team to win a tag team championship in WWE. He later turned on his father in 2022 to join the villainous stable, The Judgment Day, and battled his father in a losing effort at WrestleMania 39.

One of the biggest power couples in wrestling right now is undoubtedly Yatziry and Dominik Mysterio. Meeting in a Spanish class in 2011, Dominik and Yatziry are high school sweethearts who have been engaged since February 2023.

Yatziry Gianna Anoaʻi was born on June 7, 1997. She is Samoan and Trinidadian of African and Spanish descent, she is the daughter of Lanuola and Aleki Anoaʻi, better known as Samoan Viper. She has two older sisters, three older brothers, and a twin brother, Kale, who is also a professional wrestler. Yatziry is an American professional wrestler. She is currently signed to WWE, where she performs on the Raw brand under the ring name Yatziry. Anoaʻi is a third-generation professional wrestler. She is a member of the Anoaʻi family of Samoan wrestlers. She has been around wrestling for the majority of her life, thanks to attending WWE events as a child to see her father and relatives. She had her first direct involvement when she was 7 years old in 2004, which was a storyline in which her father had her perform a DDT on Shane McMahon and attack Vince McMahon during her father's feud with The McMahons. She then began training in 2014 and later started appearing on WWE television in 2017. She is a four-time WWE Women's Champion.

Entering new chapters in their lives, both personally and professionally, the couple begins building their forever home as they deal with planning their wedding after being engaged for a year.