One.

Chapter one

yatziry gianna anoa'i

yatziry gianna anoa'i. twenty-six. gemini.

Growing up a Anoa'i has been fun but incredibly crazy rides. And I've lived every minute of it. But ever since I've met Dominik, I don't think I've been  happier. He's my best friend, the love of my life.

📍In Reality With Lourdes

"Listen, my parents especially my mother raised us like that...Your siblings out there fighting then so are you and you better not lose," I explained to Lourdes on her podcast.

"So you were jumping in all the fights?" Lourdes asked me.

I made a duh facial expression. "Of course, it got to the point where people didn't want to fight us anymore because it was never one on one," I answered.

Lourdes had invited me to be a guest on her podcast, In Reality With Lourdes where I opened up about everything under the sun.

Lourdes asked me a lot of questions. Some concerning my wrestling chemistry with other people, Demi and Dominik's on-screen relationship, while some were about my experience working in WWE.

"Oh, Yatziry, you were a menace," Lourdes said.

"A damn menace to society but I've changed my ways," I said.

Lourdes nodded. "I can tell," Lourdes said.

"Yeah," I said.

"You have quickly become a style icon. What brands are you loving right now?" Lourdes asked me.

"Some of the brands I'm loving right now are OFF-White, Moschino, Christian Dior, Nike, and Chanel," I answered.

"You stay in some Nike and Mosochino," Lourdes said.

"Listen, my closet is full of Nike and Mosochino, you know I like to express myself through my clothes, that's something I learned to do from my mother," I said.

"What beauty advice has your mom given you that you swear by?" Lourdes asked.

"One beauty tip my mom has given me is that she always motivated me to express myself with my outfits. My mom always cheered me on when she saw my outfits before I would head out everyday to school. She also gave me tips on how to keep my hair healthy and how to take care of my curls. We have the same exact hair, she has very long and curly big hair and she gives me tips on how to hydrate them, preventing it from breakage. I haven't listened as much as I should though, because I keep dyeing my hair," I explained with a smile.