REGRETS

cassiopeia black, despite her prestigious slytherin lineage, did not have many friends within her own house at hogwarts. she found solace in her close relationship with her cousin, draco malfoy, whose company she preferred above all others. 

however, as the years passed and their class schedules diverged, cassiopeia found herself facing moments of loneliness when draco was not by her side. as a fourth-year student, cassiopeia often found herself in classes that did not overlap with draco's third-year schedule. 

as a child of the prestigious noble and most ancient house of black, cassiopeia selene black commanded a high level of respect within the wizarding community. her lineage was steeped in tradition, power, and wealth, cementing her family's place among the elite and influential pure-blooded families of great britain. the blacks were known for their unwavering commitment to blood purity, their staunch support of pure-blood supremacy, and their connections to some of the most prominent figures in the wizarding world.

despite her impressive status, cassiopeia's reputation within slytherin House was a complex one. while she was respected for her strong lineage and her inherent qualities of ambition and cunning, she also carried an air of intimidation that set her apart from her peers. her unyielding demeanor often left others feeling wary and cautious in her presence.

cassiopeia's formidable presence and icy exterior earned her a reputation of being fierce and unapproachable. while some admired her for her strength and assertiveness, others viewed her with a mixture of fear and apprehension. her exceptional skills in magic, her sharp intellect, and her unwavering loyalty to her family only served to further solidify her standing as a formidable and enigmatic figure within slytherin House.

despite the rumors and whispers that surrounded her, cassiopeia remained resolute in her beliefs and unwavering in her commitment to uphold the traditions and values of the house of black. while she may not have sought out friendships or alliances within slytherin, her presence alone commanded attention and respect.

cassiopeia selene black's appearance, with her long black hair and piercing blue eyes, certainly made her a striking figure at hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. the comparisons to her infamous aunt, bellatrix lestrange, were inevitable, but cassiopeia chose to conceal her natural curls with a charm to distance herself from the darker associations and to appease her mother's concerns.

the stigma attached to being in slytherin house often unfairly labeled its members as cunning and ambitious, or even more harshly, as crazy or dangerous. this prejudice could engender fear and suspicion among those outside the house.

as cassiopeia selene black made her way through the bustling halls of hogwarts, a path seemed to clear before her as students instinctively moved aside, wary of crossing paths with the formidable slytherin. her reputation preceded her, casting a shadow that preceded her even as she strode confidently through the crowded corridors.

despite the air of intimidation that surrounded her, cassiopeia had her own concerns and frustrations to contend with. she was on a mission to find her cousin, knowing that they both had a free period, only to discover that pansy parkinson had whisked him away, leaving her to navigate the halls alone. the audacity of pansy did not sit well with cassiopeia.

cassiopeia's sharp eyes scanned the sea of faces, searching for any sign of her annoying cousin. as she continued her determined stride through the hallways, her mind churned with a mix of annoyance and curiosity, wondering what mischief her cousin might be up to.

cassiopeia selene black's search for her cousin, draco malfoy, proved fruitless as she scoured the crowded halls of hogwarts. his unmistakable platinum hair and often loud voice were nowhere to be found, leaving her puzzled by his absence.