Chapter 23

Melody couldn't sleep. She was so happy she had pass all the exams. After the graduation, she would be able to finally work. The interview at the school went great and they said that she could start working the following week, during the mornings.

Feeling that she couldn't sleep after a long exciting day, she picked a movie to help her drift off to her dreams. She chose a romantic movie, those were her favorites.

After twenty minutes into the movie, she realized that she was more focus on her fantasy man than the story.

Unconsciously, her right hand slid to her panties and she pulled her legs apart. Her fingers pulled her black lace lingerie to one side and she found her wet core pulsing in anticipation.

Melody forgot the movie completely and started massaging herself. She pushed one finger inside and moaned. She was so wet and so lost into her craving. She pulled her finger out and put it in her mouth, tasting her sweet and unique perfume. She giggled thinking about what she was doing.

It felt so good.

Sensing she was not alone anymore, Melody turned her head in the direction of the cause of her night's fantasies.

To say Airio was horny with what he had witnessed, was a big understatement. His mouth was watering for the human, the bulge on his pants was the proof of his feelings. He was so hard and big, that he was afraid for the delicate fabric that covered his huge erection.

Melody smiled in his direction. She was so gorgeous that he had to control his urge to go to her immediately.

"Do you care to join me?" She asked, her voice seductive and eliciting. He couldn't understand how she could look so innocent while doing those dirty things.

Airio's mouth fell open with her words. He didn't thought two times before his body took control of his actions.

He sat on the sofa beside her and grabbed her by the waist, placing her on top of him, her legs on both sides of his lap. Their touch was igniting both their bodies. Knowing she couldn't see where his mouth was, he bend his head a bit and kissed her passionately. He wanted to taste her intimate fluids from her mouth, to know every part of her. If she tasted so good down below, he was sure he would have trouble to control himself from coming.

Melody realized that she was way too smaller than him, even when he was seating on her couch. His body provided her the safety that she never knew before. He pulled away to let her breathe. She decided to close her eyes. She couldn't see her invisible lover and it was easier to imagine him that way. His lips connected to hers once again and she felt a delicious shock rock down her body. He tasted so good, so addictive. Every time they kissed, they shared something powerful, something unworldly.

Airio stroked her tights with his possessive hands. He grabbed her butt and squeezed it, earning a moan from Melody.

He felt her hands travel up his chest, to his shoulders and last to his hair. She gave it a soft pull while rubbing her core against him, receiving a growl of approval from Airio.

Airio picked her up and took her to her bed, not stopping kissing her in the process. He lay her on the soft mattress and pulled away from her mouth, trailing soft kisses down her jaw and neck. Melody moaned once more, making his hard erection pulse with need.

He pulled away to take her shirt off, along with her jeans. He stayed there looking at Melody, the human that had shown him so much and yet she could always surprise him with new and simple things. He could compare her to a Goddess, she was magnificent. She had curves in right proportions, not too little, not too much. She was pure art to his eyes. Better than all women that he had sex with.