How William got a wife

Lust walked into Tulip's room he saw him hanging from the ceiling from a long silk ribbon. Lust was very much aware that he was early and that Tulip hadn't had a chance to get ready but it seemed like the other was practising.

"Oh King you are early," Tulip said letting go as his body tumbled and twisted as he fell down from the silk until he hung from his feet. He grabbed onto the silk and freed his legs so he stood back on the floor. Lusy smiled at that.

"Well yes only by 15 minutes but that's still something," Lust said. Ink smiled at him sweetly.

"So what will it be? what do you want most right now?" Ink said not flirtatiously but playfully as he leaned forward. Lust took note of the dress Tulip wore. White with a deep v-neck and a miniskirt but Tulip wore tights under it. 

"I want to know how you got William a date let alone a wife," Lust said. Ink smiled.

"Well you don't beat around the bushes but I guess I can tell you a little. How is he doing by the way?" Ink asked leading Lust to a couch.

"He is doing wonderfully he has a new job and is awaiting his third grandchild," Lust said smiling up.

"What do you know about it?" Ink asked.

"I know that he was seeing a courtesan named Rose for 4 years until Rose decided to help him. Tulip laughed playfully before he started to explain.

Rose the top courtesan was standing in a kitchen washing dishes as a door was heard from a little while away. Rose only smiled when she felt a pair of hands hug him from behind. A man's arms wrapped around him as Rose turned around and allowed the man to kiss his forehead. 

"Hello, William. How was work?" Rose asked as he kept on washing the dishes. 

"A bore like always," Willam complained Rose only smiled as he sat in a kitchen chair. 

"Why don't you look for a new job? Your resume is impressive and while you may have to take a pay cut it will bring you happiness," Rose said. William was quiet for quite a while after that.

"I can't afford to visit if I do," William confessed. Rose turned to him.

"Is that truly your reason?" He asked dropping the act of a loving housewife. William once again hesitated but he nodded.

"Well, this is the most pathetic situation I've ever been in. Do you want me to help you find a wife?" Rose asked point blank. William was taken aback.

"Why would you help me?" He asked. Rose smiled.

"Because this is just sad. You are miserable in every aspect possible yet refuse to change so you can hang out with a prostitute. Let me help you find a wife and be happy," Error said pushing the non-emergency call button. Despite it being the non-emergency button both Classic and Ink stormed in.

"Rose, what's wrong?" They asked.

"Tulip get ready to make prosthetics for William's face. We are finding this man a wife," Rose declared.

"What?" All three replied. 

"William your life is painful to witness. We host monthly matchmaking parties and the last one was yesterday so how about we use the next month to prepare you and help you find a wife?" Rose asked. In the end, William agreed. Tulip made prosthetics for him to hide his face as he was famous enough to be recognised easily and they were looking for a partner for him, not a sugar baby. He learned to put it on and even managed to change his voice slightly thanks to an irritant for his throat. On top of that, he bought a middle-class house and he was taught how to act as a normal man. They coached him to make sure he didn't seem ignorant of the struggles of the middle class. 

"So basically you coached him in how to act and changed everything about him?" Lust asked. Tulip smiled softly hanging from the silk again. He couldn't sit still and tell the story while performing.

"No it was still himself but he was just told to not act rich," Ink said smiling. 

William stood at the following matchmaking party. He wore his prosthetics and looked nervously around as he saw Rose give him a reassuring look. soon after the hostes walked over with a woman and introduced the two. William was pleasantly surprised as the two of them hit it off rather well. They met up once every week for 3 months before William confessed to using prosthetics and why. They broke up for a month but she forgave him for lying and gave the relationship a chance. Now they are happily married with kids.

"So Rose found him so pathetic that she found a wife for him," Lust summed up.

"Yes. Now I have some questions for you," Ink said. 

"Go ahead tulip," Lust said. He looked at the skeleton hanging from the ceiling. He had been casually performing while he explained everything.

"What do you like?" Lust was taken aback.

"elaborate," Lust asked. Ink only laughed softly at him

"Sexually silly. What are you into?" Ink asked. Lust only looked up almost annoyed.

"That is for next time now it's time for us to just talk. None sexual," He said. Ink rolled his eyes.

"Okay then. I will admit it's a first," Ink dropped 5 meters but caught himself with the silk as it wrapped between his legs.

"I understand that prostitutes are people too. If I wanted to fuck something without emotions or a personality then I would have bought a blow up doll," Lust told Ink calmly and he could almost swear that he saw the other tear up. They just talked form then on calmly at a nice distance and both found it relaxing to be in one another's company.