3 °○° Miracle

•●•

| Ep 6 : Maelstrom |

•●•

The Grand Line
New World
Location: Unknown

•●•

Fate is cruel.

Jack D Sparrow knew that well.

The elder Sparrow hadn't seen his son in over five years for reasons he could not disclose. After all this time, he discovered his son's got a wife and child on the way, which would make him a grandfather. And when he finally reunited with them and wanted to become a part of their lives, fate throws a wrench into his plans in the form of the World Government.

Fate is cruel indeed.

Jack stood at the bow of the Pearl with a serious expression masking his face. He stared at the Government fleet growing closer and closer like they were another chore to deal with. However, he knew not to underestimate them.

Suddenly, his eyes darted towards the Government ship on the far left breaking off from the pack and changing course. It was clear the ship was going to try and catch up to Sorin. Which would not do.

"Gibbs!"

"Aye Cap'n!"

"Warn my son that the seas are about to get rough."

Gibbs, understanding full well what his Captain meant, gave a firm nod and took off for the transponder snail.

Jack on the other hand, headed for the rope ladder connected to the mast with determination in his eyes. He climbed up then stood on the large mast that overlooked his ship, holding himself steady by grasping a support rope. From his high position, he grabbed his sword with his free hand and unsheathed it with a large crackle of Conquerors Haki.

Now Jack may not have Devil Fruit abilities, but he did have decades of experience with Haki. Over the years, the infamous Pirate Captain developed all sorts of techniques and power moves others could not fathom. And one of those techniques was about to be unleashed.

"I hope you're far enough, son." He whispered into the night.

With a glint in his eye, Jack circled the sword in the air over his head. His movements were followed by lightning strikes of Haki crackling in every direction. With practiced ease, he continued circling his sword until his Haki slowly began to reign in and become a tamed lasso of power. He continued this for a few more seconds, until finally the clouds above and the wind around them began to swirl.

Once he made the conditions right, Jack then swiftly brought down his sword while whispering a single word.

"Maelstrom."