-Draco Mafloy-

Background Info: You and Draco have been dating for a year now. Sometimes while he was gone, and I was in the mood, I had nothing to do. Nothing satisfied me as much as him. But I got some toys to use while he was gone because sometimes he was gone for a while and I just couldn't help myself. I hid them in a box under my bed. I was taking a shower in my dorm and Draco was waiting for me on my bed. 

I walked out of the shower clothed. I was wearing gray sweatpants, a black hoodie and some socks. I had just brushed my hair. "Hey lov-" he cut me off. As soon as he saw me walking out of the bathroom, he shot up and walked towards me. I instantly was silent. 

I knew he was mad or upset about something, I just couldn't think of what. "Uhm something wrong love?" I asked him. He walked closer to me, the scent of his cologne followed. I backed up as he kept stepping closer to me. 

 I ran into the wall, and he pinned me against it. "Did you really think I wouldn't find out love?" He asked me. I was confused. Find out what? "Find out what love? You know we have no secre-" He cut me off again. "Don't play dumb and don't lie. What's the rule Y/n?" He asked me. I remained silent. 

"What's the rule Y/n. Don't make me ask you again" he said annoyed. "No secrets" I mumbled as I looked down.  "So tell me" he said as he took his two fingers and put them under my chin, lifting it up to meet his eyes. "What's this if there is no secrets?" He said as he lifted my vibrator. 

My cheeks flustered red when I saw it and found out he found it. "Oh shit" I mumbled under my breath. "What was that?" He asked me as he smirked. "You went through my things" I said defensively, trying to avoid the topic. "Yeah and so what? I'm your boyfriend, and we have no secrets, you shouldn't have a problem with that." He said. 

He looked at me and whispered, "I think you just didn't want to get caught." We met eyes, and he was looking at me while he smirked. "Well, you can't just lie and go away unpunished..." he said. I looked at him. "What do you me-" he cut me off by turning on the vibrator. Without breaking eye contact, he slid down my sweatpants. 

"Draco. I-I-" he cut me off. "No. There is no Draco. You know my name. And I am going to punish you" he said. He moved his finger towards the top of my panties, teasing me by pulling it down and up and also sticking his finger in my panties then taking it out. 

"You'll regret lying Y/n" he said to me. My breath caught in my throat and my heart beat increased. He kept looking and me before sliding my panties off. "To the bed we go" he said as he guided my hand on the bed. 

I sat on the bed as he got on top of me. He kissed my lips for a moment. Then he pulled away and took off my shirt, leaving me in my bra. He smirked as he kissed down. I was gasping. He knew what he was doing. He planted wet kisses all the way down until he reached my thighs. He began kissing them until he got closer. 

He then smirked and took out the vibrator. "Draco..." I looked at him. "What you didn't expect to go unpunished, did you?" He said. He pushed the vibrator in me and I moaned loudly. He let it in me for about a couple of minutes. I moaned and he smirked. He saw me reaching my climax and pulled it out just as I was about to cum. 

"Draco, what the fuck" I groaned. "I was about to finish" I said in a whining tone. "Only good girls finish. You lied. You will only finish when I say" he said. "This thing doesn't make you feel better than me, right?" He asked me. I didn't answer. He scoffed. "No way. I don't believe it." He stared at my eyes. "Then I guess I will just have to remind you. Who makes you feel better" he said. 

Before I could reply, he shoved two fingers in me and I moaned. I shut my eyes, gripping the sheets tightly. "Fuckk Dray" I moaned. He stuck his tongue in too, and he added another finger. I moaned even louder. "Draco I mi-might" he moved his face away. "Don't cum yet. Not until I say" he said before going back in. 

I tried holding it. I held it as long as I could. He was making me feel too good. I moaned as I released on his tongue. He swallowed but looked up at me. "I said. You can't finish until I say. You just couldn't help yourself." He came over me. "On your knees Y/n" he said sternly to me. 

I reluctantly dropped to my knees. "Go on. Do it for me." He said as he smirked. I brought my hands to the buckle of his pants and took off his belt. I unzipped his pants as I slid them down. I pulled down his underwear as I pulled out his dick. I moved it up and down in my hands before teasing it with kitty licks. 

"Hey quit teasing and get to-" it was my turn to cut him off, I stuck his dick in my mouth and began sucking, a loud groan came out of Draco. "Fuck princess just like that" I kept sucking and gagged myself a bit. "Fuck, don't stop" as soon as he said that I took his dick out my mouth. 

"Oh, you think you're so powerful, teasing me? Don't you forget who's in charge" He said as he pushed me down on the bed and came over me. He looked me in my eyes as he lined himself up to me, a clear way to enter me. He pushed in and I moaned. He let out a small grunt as he began thrusting. At first, it wasn't fast, but that changed quickly. He kept going higher and I kept moaning. "Fuck, you feel so good" I said as I moaned. "Shit you so tight" he said as he kept going.

He gripped onto my thighs, giving him more support to thrust in me. He leaned in and kissed me as he kept pushing in me. He felt my kissed get weak and pulled away. "Dray I am about to-" "Cum for me princess" he whispered to me. I finally cummed, and he cummed two seconds after me. He moaned as he pulled out of me. "Lick it off" he told me, putting his dick in front of my face. 

I licked off the excess cum he had and swallowed it. "Open" he said, checking if I swallowed. "Good girls" he said as he kissed me. He laid down on the bed with me, panting. "Want to go wash up, love?" He asked me. I nodded as he went to start the shower. 

We both got in. And he helped me wash my body. "So...round two?" He asked me.