-Draco Malfoy-

"Hermione, it's not my fault!" I complained. "Then tell me. What exactly happened" 

Background info: You and Draco hated each other. Lucky for you two, you sat in the back of Snape's class. Together. Because of assigned seats, of course. You would never actually sit there. Even if he was hot. He was bratty and annoying. Snape was giving one of his lectures that never ended, and I shook my leg and was biting down on the eraser of my pencil. I felt a cold hand on my thigh just below the rim of my skirt. 

I looked down to see rings and a hand on my thigh. It was Draco's. He mumbled "Stop shaking" he said. I knew it annoyed him, so I kept shaking. His hand went higher up my thigh. "Sorry, did you not hear me, I said. Stop. Shaking." He repeated. I kept shaking, not talking. He raised his hand higher up my thigh and I stopped shaking. 

I thought he would move his hand off my thigh if I stopped, but he didn't. He kept going higher. I looked at him, and he was looking at Snape as if nothing was happening, but there was a smirk plastered on his face. "What do you think you're doing?" I whispered to him. "You didn't stop. So I won't either. Keep quiet." He whispered. 

He moved his hand higher and it reached my clit. He moved down my panties. I covered my mouth, trying not to moan. He smirked as he put two fingers in, I moaned quietly. "Shit" I whispered. He smirked as he kept sticking them in me higher and higher. The period was about to end, I was about to cum. He pulled out his fingers. I looked at him. "Why'd you stop?" I asked him. He didn't reply. The bell rang. I quickly slid back on my panties and left the class. 

I was walking in the halls and someone took my hand and shoved me in the closet. It was dark, I couldn't tell who it was. I heard the door lock. The lights turn off. It was Draco. "We wouldn't want anyone to hear, would we? We wouldn't want to get caught." Draco said as he stepped closer. "Draco, what are you..." he came closer to me. "Oh come on. You know you find me attractive. And I think you are hot too. So let me just...make you feel good. Let's just have some fun. Okay?" He asked me. 

I had no other choice, I wanted this too. I moved closer to him. He smirked and pinned me against the wall. He pushed me down on the bench in there. He towered over me. His hands going to the waist band of my skirt. I looked down and saw his hands and rings about to pull down my skirt. He used his other hand to pull up my chin, meeting his eyes. 

He smirked as he pulled down my skirt. He kissed me and I kissed back. He tried putting his tongue in, but I wouldn't let him. He touched my clit and I gasped. He took that as an opportunity and slid his tongue in my mouth. He pulled off my shirt, leaving me in my black bra. He smirked as he looked down and then back up to my eyes. He kissed me again before pulling away and leaving wet kisses down to my stomach. He went down to my thighs. 

He pulled down my panties with one finger and looked up at me while doing so. He smirked. He pushed two fingers in and I moaned. "So wet for me already, princess." With his other hand, he pushed it against my mouth, not letting me moan too loud. "Keep quiet for me princess" He said before he moved his face towards my pussy. I got nervous and felt myself get wetter. 

He slid his tongue in along with adding another finger to the matter, which made me moan. He knew what he was doing, He kept pumping in and out, his tongue and fingers inside me. "Draco I-" he removed his face but left his fingers. "I know princess cum for me" he said as he went faster and put his face back. I couldn't hold it any longer. I cummed. He smirked as he sucked it all off. 

He looked up at me as he kissed me. "Not such of a bad partner now am I?" He said pulling away. I was still panting. "N-No you aren't. Not at all" He smirked. "Good girl" He said as he kissed me again.

"So yeah that's what happened" I said to Hermione. "Jesus Y/n. I still think it's your fault!"