-Draco Malfoy-

Background info: You and Draco are enemies. You always have been. One day you go to a party. You're wearing a short black skirt, fishnet stockings, a white crop top, and white doc martens. Your hair is down, and you are wearing slight mascara and lip gloss. You go to dance with your friend when everyone panics because Snape is coming. 

Everyone left me and I was in the middle. Someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw it was Draco. He ran down the hallway to the astronomy tower, still holding my arm. "Will you stop that?" I said annoyed. "Oh yeah, I'll stop and let you get caught looking like that" he said. "Hey I look good" I said.

"Precisely the point. Would you like to get caught in that? That. That string?" He said. I laughed. "String? Showing skin isn't going to kill anyone." I said. He walked with me to the astronomy tower and closed the door. He pinned me against the wall. 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, ferret?" I asked him. "Well, what does it look like I am doing. I am showing you not to go to parties dressed like a hooker." He said. "Hookers are hot" I said. "No they aren't they are slutty. Are you a slut?" He asked me. I glared at him. 

"If you are, I should treat you like one." He said. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I said in an annoyed tone. He smirked, "Thought you'd never asked" he said. He leaned in close and came to the crease of my neck and began kissing it. My breathing became heavier and heavier. 

"Ferret, what are you doing?" I asked him. I could feel a smirk against my neck. He didn't stop nor reply. He pulled away from my neck and made eye contact with me. His blue gray eyes piercing through mine. I felt my underwear get damp. It was wet down there. The things he was doing to me. 

He leaned in closer. "Slut" he whispered as he pulled away. "Hey. Hey, you can't do that." I said as I watched him walk away. "Do what?" He said acting as if nothing happened. 

"Do that. And then walk away." I said. "Why can't I?" He said. "Don't tell me you enjoyed it, slut" he said. "I-I didn't." I said. "Didn't sound too convincing" he said, inching closer to me. "We-Well, I mean it" I said. "I bet you do..." he said as he kept coming closer. "Stop that" I said. "No. You want this, you want me fucking you senseless. Don't you?" He asked me. 

I thought about it and my breathing became heavy. "No." I said. "Liar" he said, he came back and pinned me against the wall. He pinned my arms over my head. "You want my dick in you. You want me to pound your tight pussy don't you" he said. I finally gave in. I nodded. He smirked, finally satisfied in my answers. "I need words slut" he said. 

"Y-Yes" I said as I looked down. I felt his gaze, it was so intoxicating. He lifted my chin up, meeting his eyes. "Good thing you're a slut, then." He said. I felt his cold hand travel down my body. I went to my waist and sent shivers down my spine. "You sure you want to do this?" I asked him. "Am I sure? It's not even a question for me. Are you doubting yourself, slut?" He asked me. "Do I make you scared?" He said. 

I didn't reply, and he let out a soft chuckle. His hands travelled to the rim of my skirt, and he stuck his hand in he played with the strap of my panties while keeping eye contact. He rubbed my clothed clit. I moaned softly. "So wet already." He said. "Who got you this wet?" He stuck his hands in my underwear.

"Oh it's probably Cedric (your ex)" I lied to him. He scoffed. "Cedric?" I nodded, "Yeah Cedri-Mm Fuckkk" I said. He stuck his two fingers in, pumping in and out of me. "Only I make you this wet slut" he said as he kept fingering me. "Fuckk ferret" I moaned as I leaned my head back against the wall. He smirked, loving the reaction coming out of me. 

He kept fingering me until I was about to cum. He pulled his fingers out. I pulled my hips towards him. "Please" I said. "Aww, are you desperate for my finger's slut?" He whispered. My breath quickened as I nodded harshly. "I need words" he said while smirking. "Yes now please stick them back in" I said. Without a second thought, he stuck them back in and kept pumping in and out of me.

Each time he went higher. I was moaning so loudly. He added another finger to the action and went even deeper in me. "Fuck ferret just like that right there" I said. He smirked as he kissed my neck, leaving hickies all over it. "Fuck, I am about to c-cum" I said through my moans and pants. 

He went even faster after he heard that. He kept pumping in and out of me, going higher and reaching different levels of pleasure for me." Cum for me slut" he whispered in my ear before nibbling it. I felt a knot grow in my stomach and I released on his fingers. He smirked as he pulled them out of me. "Good girl" he whispered as he stuck his fingers drenched in my cum in his mouth, sucking it off.

"Fuck, you taste so good, slut..."

Pt 2 Tmr.