24.) Sweet, But Sour Ride

Myra Montgomery
————————————
I haven't been out in a while, and I'll blame that on Leo. He brings me food, forces me to not leave unless he's watching me, he even calls me daily. It was pretty nice knowing someone cared this much about me.

I suddenly get a knock at the door.

"Myra, can you answer that?" I get up and walk to door. I open it to see a card on the ground. The fuck?

"What the fuc..k?" I open it to see a... drivers license?
I then go up to the window and see a motorcycle parked infront of the building, brand new, in all pink. Pink. Why was this so familiar?

"Ma, did you get me a motorcycle?"She peeks her head out of the bathroom.

"Oh, yeah, remember you took that driver test and passed? But I didn't get you the motorcycle, I don't know who did." I look at her, and then look down at the driver's license. Wait, so that motorcycle, is mine?

I run outside the apartment and run down the stairs as fast as I can, even jumping some steps.

3rd person
——————-
The brothers and Casey were busy playing games and busy eating pizza. Until the sound of a car revving up and echoing through the sewers can be heard. They all look towards the sound.

April and Myra drive through the sewers, hitting multiple corners and cuts. April holding onto Myra for dear life and screaming her lungs out of fear. While Myra was having the best time of her life.

Myra holds the right handle grip. She rotates the handle with her hand towards her, making the motorcycle rev again and the front tire lifts into the air.

"Myra, Myra, I didn't sign up for this!" April yells echo down the train tracks.

"You signed up for this the moment you hopped on!" Myra cackles.

Then, in the blink of the eye, a pink motorcycle that had blinged hearts a shade darker around it jumped into the lair. Some small, some big. With more rhinestones on the right side, it spells out the word love.

Myra drifts the motorcycle in a circle several times before stopping and parking the motorcycle. She steps off the motorcycle proudly, while April weakly gets off from the dizzy ride.

Myra wore a pink helmet with cat ears on top. But fully covered and bedazzled with rhinestones, this time, the rhinestones matched the helmets color.

On the left side was a bedazzled hello kitty holding money, with a spray painted quote under saying "Make money, not friends,"

"Wassup pendejos!" Myra takes off her helmet and smiles happily as they stare at me in shock.

"Ok, first, she got a gun, now she has a motorcycle! Life is so not fair, this is some bull!" Raph yells in anger before kicking his dummy in the head.

"I can't believe your driving it in pj's" Leo points out. Myra looks downs at the pajama pants and rolls her eyes.

"So what? You would've got all mad if I came in my moms skin tight motorcycle suit," Myra walks up to him placing a kiss on his head.

"Pajamas it is then," He replied smiling at her.

"I would like to see you in that motorcycle skin tight suit," Casey replied from behind Leo and he snaps his head towards him. Casey immediately puts his hands up, clearing his throat.

"That is exactly the reason why," Leo looks at Myra annoyed with Casey.

Myra Montgomery
————————————