5.

THORIN

I could not believe she had just said all that she did. I could feel her breath on my face as she had stepped close to me and I won't lie, there was a part of me and my wolf that were completely turned on and wanted to devour those lips as I once did years ago.

This was the worst timing for all of this to be happening. Right now, I had just finished a meeting with the council and my father, explaining to me some issues that have been going on in the past couple of months and how certain sinister threats have been received that could be the very end of our council, if followed through.

There are many threats every council gets. However, in these last couple of months, it seems as though whomever is making them, have also been sending us certain 'warnings' throughout the past year.

Trying to figure out in who could possibly be making the threats has been a difficult task and far more complicated than ever.

While the guys and I began heading back towards the house, they started talking about seeing Lucille and her friend, Kaylie. I just could not talk about them right now, especially Lucille.

"That was interesting." Keanu commented.

"Yeah, it was really good seeing her and..."  Bronx started talking but I had to stop them.

"Guys, I don't want to talk about them." I interrupted in a very snapping tone.

"Okay." They replied

"So how was the meeting?" Bronx asked.

"It was fine. We still aren't any closer to finding out who's behind all the threats. My father is growing to be more agitated and impatient with not being able to figure it out. I don't blame him but, whoever this is, I have a feeling is very devious and hope to God we find him soon." I tell them.

"We will." Keanu reassures me.

"Hey, let's go out tonight guys. Head to the bar."  Bronx suggested. "We haven't been able to have much fun for a while and I think it's what we all need."

"Yeah. That sounds good." I replied.

We next took off back to the house to get ready and while I finished up looking over some things my father and the council were going to discuss tomorrow.

I know how much it would impress not just the council but more importantly my father if I was to try to come come up with some ideas in how to try and catch this person threatening us.

So help me if it's a rogue or....Nah. She wouldn't - couldn't do that.

Then again, she is a rogue after all and rogues have no respect for the council or laws or anybody but themselves, for that matter. Besides, she chose to become one.

Tonight I plan to forget about all of that. I don't want to think about her, the council and everything going on. I just want to focus on having fun with my friends and live it up.

We headed over to our favorite place and once inside walked straight towards the bar to order our drinks before heading over towards our favorite spot in the place where the pool tables are located.

After playing a couple of rounds, we ordered some more drinks before starting another round of pool and right before starting, I looked up and noticed through the crowd of people, Lucille.

Seriously?! How the hell did she even get inside?! No rogues are allowed!

Hold up! Who the hell is she talking to?!

I shouldn't care! In fact, I don't care!

I immediately excused myself before somebody was about to get hurt and stepped outside for a moment to mind link with my fiance, Rubi, but she was not answering. Maybe she was asleep.

So I stood outside for a moment before deciding to head back in and not even think about looking in the same direction as to where Lucille was at.

I could care less with who or and what she does!

I walked back towards the guys and right when Bronx welcomed me back as he handed me a drink and began letting me know how badly he was beating Keanu at the game, I looked up for a brief moment and downed the rest of my drink as soon as I saw Lucille dancing with the guy she had been talking with.

His hands moving up and down her side as she grinded her ass against his crotch with her arms wrapped around his neck while his hands gripped onto her hips.

Then I soon notice her telling him something in his ear that made him smile and she took his hand then they began walking off towards the back.

She looked drunk and even though it takes us wolves a lot longer than humans to get drunk or even feel a buzz, I knew she had to have been given something else.

I tried really hard to hold myself back and remind my wolf that it's none of our business. But my wolf had other ideas and without telling me, forced me to put my now empty glass down before taking off through the crowd following after them.

The moment I got outside and began looking around, I noticed the guy was trying to forcefully smash his lips onto hers.

"Get off of me!" She stated as she forcefully pushed him away.

"Fuck you bitch!" He snapped at her and right when I thought he was going to retaliate as most would, he instead started walking back towards the club.

As he walked past me, not saying anything, I swear my wolf and I both wanted to smash his face into the wall until he was unrecognizable but instead, turned my attention back to her and noticed her bending over, making herself throw up.

Did that fucker slip something in her drink or is she seriously that drunk?

Not sure why I even bothered to care enough, maybe it was mostly my wolf controlling my movements at this point as soon as I noticed myself begin walking up towards her when she suddenly stood up, mumbling something under breath before wiping her mouth and was startled as soon as she turned around and saw me.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)