53

As Tae get inside the airport, he couldn't help but worry.

Will JK, would cope without him. He is not unaware of how much jk love him, younger can't even live without him a day then how will he manage 3 weeks, these thoughts added more to his tension.

Feeling frustrated, Tae considered calling JK to check on him

However, when Tae called, JK didn't answer, leaving Tae feeling even more discouraged.

"Why isn't he picking up my call? He must be angry with me," Tae sighs as he dial Yeonie's number.

"Hello, hyung-"

Tae began, "Yeonjun, go to Jungkook's room and give him the phone. I need to talk to him," Tae urgently instructed.

Yeonjun, feeling a bit nervous, quickly responded, "Alright wait"
.
.
.

Meanwhile with jungkook
______

Jungkook on the other side was crying his heart out , he curled up, clutching Taehyung's pillow tightly as he already started missing him

"You said you cared about me. Yet you choose to leave me when you know I can't live without you" As tears streamed down his face, JK whispered in anguish,

"I couldn't even kiss you, hug you, and you left just like that." His heartache intensified when his phone rang, he glanced at the caller ID and saw Tae's name flashing on his phone screen.

Filled with anger, he muttered bitterly, "Why are you calling me? I won't answer. You should be happy now that you're free from me. Enjoy your holidays while I'm here, crying like an idiot for you."

Each ring of the phone pierced through JK's heart, but he resisted the urge to pick up, burying his face in his pillow instead.

Mixed emotions overwhelmed him - hurt because Taehyung had left him alone, even knowing how much JK depended on him; anger because only he is suffering; and lastly, a wave of insecurity, wondering if he was always a burden, constantly irritating Tae, and if that's why Tae wanted time alone.

As tears streamed down his face, JK heard a soft knock on the door.

Yeonjun entered the room concern evident on his face as he saw his best friend crying so intensely. "Hyung, Jungkook is on the phone," Yeonjun said softly,

"Hello"

As soon as jk heard Tae's voice he hurriedly sat on the bed and took his phone in trembling hands.

"Jungkook..mmm.. you are okay"

Jk eyes get teary again as he desperately wanted to speak He longed to shout at Tae for leaving him, scolding him to come back, but his voice failed him. In a desperate attempt to muffle his cries, he covered his mouth, not wanting Tae to hear his cries.

Overwhelmed by his emotions, Jungkook abruptly ended the call, handing the phone back to Yeonjun.

"Why did you cut the call? Hyung was trying to talk to you,"

Yeonjun started to say, but his words trailed off as he noticed Jungkook's angry glare and teary eyes.

"I don't want to talk to him,"

Jungkook said firmly burying his face on pillow

* Why he want to talk to me now
Why he call me
If he care about me then why didn't he asked me when he was leaving , why didn't he asked me earlier if iam okay or not

Iam not going to talk to him
He wanted break from me
Iam irritating to him
So he must be happy because iam not going to disturb him anymore
Iam not going to talk to him *