54

The next morning, Jungkook awoke and reached for his phone.

Tae had safely arrived in Paris, and a sigh of relief escaped Jungkook as he read the reassuring text,

Good morning, I've reached my hotel room.

With a moment of morning greetings to his parents, he retreated to his room.
.
.

Yeonjun couldn't stop himself from visiting his besty as he was worried for him.

"Kookie," he called, prompting a mumbled response and a smile from Jungkook, who had placed his phone beside him.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, to which Yeonjun playfully replied,

"Came to meet you, idiot,"  yeon said excitedly but frown watching jungkook being lost and sad

"Are you thinking about hyung "

Jk, with a pout, confessed, "Yeonie, I'm confused. Should I reply to his calls? He's been texting and calling me . I feel bad; he's alone, and I don't want him to suffer."

* Iam not feeling good, he is been calling me continuously from morning and iam ignoring him

I can't do it anymore *

Yeon sighed, lying beside Jungkook. "if I were in your place, I wouldn't pick up his call."

Jk blink his eyes , "But iam worried for him yeon and you know I can't stop myself from texting him "

Yeon -"bunny if you text him now , he will always underestimate and never be serious for you"

Jk groaned , "Then what should I do yeonieee I will die if I didn't pick up his calls"

Yeon -" Bunny atleast wait for 5 days "

Jk look at him confusely,  "5 days?"

Yeon nodded , "yahh just 5 days ignore him and then pick his call "

Jk-" but"

Yeon-" Bunny you have to do this atleast or else he will think you are desperate and weak for him"

Jungkook thought for sometime but didnt reply and suddenly stood up immediately. "Yeonie, let's play a video game."

Yeonjun frowned, questioning Jungkook's decision. "What have you decided? Are you going to talk to hyung?"

Jungkook didn't answer any of his question continuing focus on the video game

While yeon was staring at him , confused thinking whats going inside his head

After indulging in a three-hour gaming session, they collapse onto the bed, exhaustion evident.

"Oh my god, Bunny, it's been ages since we played video games for this long," Yeon groans, with JK nodding, still lost in thought.

"Yeah, you're right."

Breaking the silence, JK turns to Yeon, "Yeon... what should we do next? I want to stay so busy that I don't even have time for a single thought."

Yeon sighs as he get his answer.

"Wait let me use my smart and sexy brain "

Jk nodded waiting for his besty when yeon shouted

"Bunny I GOT IT!!!
let's go shopping."

JK blinks his eyes , 

"Nothing can beats shopping bunny , shopping is the only thing which worth giving time, infact you should spend all hyung's money in shopping then he will regret leaving you "