1

Today was the day as the first birthday party held at the main family house happened since years before It was porchays birthday as all of his friends and family came to celebrate.

Now originally he was just gonna celebrate his birthday with macau and the second family plus Porsche but with kinns insistence, he decided to let tankhun plan and throw him a birthday party. But unbeknownst to the birthday boy he was being glared at from 2 separate directions

"Hey" Porsche started while nudging his boyfriend, "stop glaring at my nong, this was your idea and you promised you wouldn't get jealous" "Me jealous" he spluttered "I am just glaring at the food right next to him"

Being at the table with them tem got confused and looked towards his boyfriends
"why would he get jealous"

Tae scoffed at kinn then said "because technically it would be kinns turn to get a party thrown by tankhun"
then he took a sip of his drink.

Time finished by saying "but after tankhun got kidnapped and kinn became heir and got busy, there was no more birthday parties.

Tem then made an understanding face. Jom so happened to walk by then asked why Kim was glaring was well but all the two had to say was "same reason

"Then the group turned to look at the dance floor where they see Porschay dancing with mocau while vegaspete looks at them with smiles on their faces.

Shortly after tankhun came on stage with a special toast for porchay saying how grateful he was for coming into their lives and made it a little more entertaining than it was before.

Everyone laugh at the joke that he gave. "Nong", he started, "stay young and adorable na" that made everyone gave out a cheer while porchay blushed and tried to hide his face in the crook of mocau's neck.

During the speech kim thought he had sneakily made his gateway but unfortunately he was caught by kinn who also needed some air.

"Some speech tankhun did huh" kinn joked Kim huffed a yeaKinn looked worried as Kim was not being his usual self. "Are you ok"

When Kim looked up, kinn saw the pained look on his face, he force himself to smile and said "of course I'm fine, I mean I like where I am and I like that I'm not completely in the mafia business so I wouldn't I be fine".

He took a deep breath as tears threatened to fall "do you think hia don't want us anymore p'. Kinn then grabbed Kim to hold him, "he loves us but right now his attention is on someone else and we just need to understand that" Kim sobbed " I know and I don't like this feeling" Kinn let out a heartily laugh "yea believe me me too.

Kinn then carried Kim to his bed and tucked him in while texting Porsche where he was.

He then crawled into bed and cuddled Kim until they both fell asleep.

Little did both know right outside the door was tankhun, who heard the whole thing, quietly came in and put the rest of the blanket on them and
then he fondly smiled while he quietly whispered to them "Hia loves you both nongs and hia shows it even without you knowing".