the idea

Pete's pov

After kissing me on the cheek and Venice ,who i was holding, on the forehead vegas left to attend some business meeting with kinn. I would normally go with but I Decided to stay back and help file down some paperwork.

Now its Venice's naptime and I went to his room to go put him down. Afterwards I started going towards Vegas office when I heard some gigging coming from macau's room.

I went to take a look sneakily and I saw that porchay was there on top of macau tickling him mind you. Seeing them together makes me smile, I'm happy that they finally found each other their safe place. After that they went back to working on something I can't really see. Must be a school project.

"OK I think we are almost done cau" I heard Porschay say. "Right and then we can go back to cuddling",Macau winked. Porschay rolled his eyes then I heard him say something else "are you planning on going to open house event thing our university is having"

"Why should I" macau shrugged I don't really have parents anymore its just me and vegas".

I was shocked hearing this from him. I always thought that vegas was more of a father to him then khun kan would ever be.

"OK then can you come to my music recital"
"Of course you're my faen, I would go anywhere for you"
Porschay smiled at him.

After that I decided to leave so I wouldn't get caught. Now that I think about it, during my time with macau when vegas was in the hospital all I could do was help macau get a little taste of what a normal family should be like.

I know Its weird but I think I see macau more as my kid rather than my in- law , could that be because of our bond.

I might have an idea but of course I must talk to vegas first.