Porschay the sunshine

Still macau's pov

"So let me get this straight, you think p'pete is getting ready to sneak out of yours and vegas life just because he was being sneaky with some papers". Porschay recapped.

We are currently cuddling on my bed after he came back from spending the day with kinn, spoiler alert looks like my joke was true after all.

"Thats ridiculous I mean what about Venice and plus didn't p' promise your hia that he will never leave him no matter what"

I sigh "I know and it might just be my imagination talking but I can't help this gut feeling like something is going to happen".

Porschay cooed at me then he gave reassuring smile. "But you got to trust him for all you know maybe he is planning a way to propose to vegas without anyone knowing".

"Wow you were waiting to say that weren't you"
"Yep" he smiled then nod.

I rolled my eyes and went deeper into the bed feeling like I need to take a nap. Before I fell into dreamland I felt Porschay kiss me on the head and stroke my hair while I fell asleep.

Porschays pov

I smiled as my boyfriend went to sleep i think he needed it. But I don't believe that p'pete would ever leave this family, I mean he's stuck with them for life. So I quietly got off the bed then out the room to go find p'pete.

I found him in vegas's office looking over some papers. I knocked on the already open doors. He looked up and smiled at me "oh chay, what can I do for you".

I smiled back at him. "I just need to know something for macau's sake".

His smile turns into worries as he starts to ramble "why? Whats wrong? Is he ok? Is he sick?" . Maybe thats not how I should start things off.

I quickly reassured him. "Hes fine p' it's just he's worried that you might leave them because you were being sneaky with something"

He sighed "I was kinda hoping only vegas would know at the moment until macau's birthday but I'll tell you only because you have to keep assuring him that i will never leave him and vegas".

I waited for him to continued on and he did by saying "I am planning on adopting macau with vegas, thats what the papers are for." then he gave out a big smile while I gave a shocked one.

"Really!? P' thats awesome he's going to be so happy to hear that"

He nodded " I know, please don't tell"

"I won't I promise thanks for making him happy"

He smiled then say "of course anything for my nong