telling vegas

Still Pete's pov

Its been a couple hours since my realization and vegas had just gotten home a few minutes ago. I was currently cooking when his arm circled around me. He kissed me and said "hmm this is what I like coming home to"

I smirked "meeting went bad or just annoyed with kinns presence"

He thought a little then said a little bit of both. I awed then quickly hugged him before heading back to my cooking.

"Hey before the kids come down can I ask you about something"

Vegas went wide-eyed and put his hands up and then said "I swear its kinns fault"

I laugh "no its something else"

Vegas sighed "oh what is it then

I then took a deep breath and said "I wanna adopt macau"
Vegas looked at me and went WHAT!? in a soft tone

Then I started rambling to him about how I overheard him saying he had no parents even though I thought you were a father to him since he practically raised him. And then I rambled some more about how I felt like he was more like my kid than a brother in law to me , with how I treat him and all that and before I can rambled some more vegas kissed me to get me quiet. It works well

Vegas smiled and gave a little chuckle, "well I was wondering when you were going to ask". As soon as I made a confused face he moves to hug me.

"Macau told me about everything you two did when I was unconscious, And honestly I was happy that he had another "parental figure" in his life so thats when I knew i want to keep raising him with you in our life.

I smiled luckily otherwise the boys will get suspicious when they get down here. "Great then I will find some papers and we can sign them. But when will we tell macau".

Vegas smirk "well luckily his birthday is in a few weeks, we can tell him then".
I then nodded to him and smiled thinking about the day and then I went back to cooking the meal for the night.