prolog📝

My feet lead me to the flower shop just second after I get out my car,I walk slowly and look around. Some people buy flowers from their girlfriend or boyfriend even wife or husband but I'm just feeling want to get one flower for myself and let it die on my room. I stand in front the door of the shop for a second before open it.

"Fresh,"  I think, once I step my feet inside the shop. I walk around and try to choose the flower I want to have.

"Thank you and happy holiday!"

I turn my head to the voice, my eyes slightly changed when I see the person who just talk. Her Hazel eyes sparkling looks like thousands stars, her sweet smile make her cheeks having a little blushing, her messy curly long hair look cute on her head with that simple hair clip, her hand who wave to the customer with those warm aura make me freeze in my place. How can someone having such a those charisma?

I just looking at her for a moment until she realizes I looking at her,she smiling at me and walk toward me "how can I help you,Sir?"

"So soft," I think, when she talk to me with her soft voice,I still freeze on my place and she make confuse expression. Damn, she so cute.

"Sir?" She try to talk with me again and immediately I fix my mind then clear my throat.

She smile "how can I help you,Sir?"

"Yeah,..can I get--" i look around and point the roses on the corner of the shop "--that roses?"

She nod and her smile going wider make my hear suddenly beat faster "of course Sir,you want me add some notes on it?" She asks

"No," I answered her questions with calm tone.

"Oh...I guess you not planning give it to your girlfriend then?" She chuckles and walk to the roses,take some and try to wrapped it to be bucket of flowers.

I followed her and nod "yeah,I don't have girlfriend"

"Hmm...so you have wife?" She doesn't let her smile faded.

"No,I'm single" I Said and watch her carefully when she wrapped the roses.

"Oh..." her voice sound full of regret and her face light down,I chuckles a little bit "don't worry,I don't mind when you asked that," I said make her face back light up.

She give me the bucket of roses "here you go,hope you like it Sir"

I nod and take the flowers then asks "how much?"

"Today is first snowing here so it's free," she said

Damn,her voice so soft make me want to listen everytime she talk to me,I want hear it everyday. "Free?" I raised one of my eyebrow

She nodded, once again her smile never faded from her face "yes,free"

"Thanks," I returning her smile and take a look to the bucket of flower on my hand "they are pretty"

I can't let this flowers die on my room.

☆☆☆☆☆