part 1📝

"Oh Hai,like usual?" Air asks her customers,once he step in her shop. That man constantly visiting her flower shop everyday since month ago at 5 pm with same flower.

He nodded "yeah,like usual"

Air immediately wrapped some roses into pretty bucket of flowers "how's your day?"

"Good, but pretty busy than usual. You?"

"I'm good,jus--" Suddenly a boy comes drunk to her shop make her sighs "Caleb...you drunk again?it's still 5 pm.."

"Woahhaa...shut...shut...shut up..Shut up you Little sister,give me a house key yeah key..key....I lost them..lost the key...key.." he said with demanding

Air take a key from her pocket "take warm water for shower and go to sleep,I'll make dinner after I'm home" She give the key

He take it and walk out her shop without even can stand properly,she sighs "Sorry about my brother," she said to her customer

He nodded "he's your brother?"

"Yeah,he is...he actually not like that before but I don't know why he become like that now.." she give the bucket to her customer with smile "here you go, Mr. Ardan"

Ardan take it and asks "since when he become like that?"

"Since our parents died," she keep smile

"If you don't mind,when your parents died?"

"Five years ago,from accident.." her eyes looking around,looks like try to not cry but she still smile

"I'm sorry for that, so you pay your own college?"

She nodded and clear her throat "yeah,"

"This business?

"I make this business since that day from the money that my parents saving for me but my brother..seems can't bear that reality,he wasted his money for drink"

"Maybe I can help your brother," Ardan said

"Hm?"

"Yeah,I need assistant for my secretary"

Air chuckles "Assistant for your secretary?what a joke?"

"Why not?my secretary totally noisy when I give him much work and said need assistant to help him"

Air silent and then sighs "I don't think that good idea,he not finished his college after our parents died,I'm afraid he just will be heavy burden for your company"

"How old he is now?"

"25,this year"

"And you?"

"20,this year"

Ardan nodded "then settled,tell him to meet me here without getting drunk tomorrow"

Air looks confused "are you sure, Mr. Ardan?"

"Yeah,here take my number" he give her a notes and says "let me connect with you"

She silent and look at the notes,he pays his flower and walk out her shop.

○●○●○

"You old man! You love that girl!?" Leon eyes open wide "you not joking with me right?"

"Do i looks like I'm joking?" Ardan sighs "I never felt this way before,do you think it's crazy?"

"Yes!" Leon sit on the couch "I mean you never fall in love before and now you told me you love that girl? you was think I'm stupid when I will married with Lilith, you even think love is stupid thing"