☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 5☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

"So, this Chaos Control created a warp in time and space, and that's how you guys ended up here. Hmm, I understand it for the most part. But, I'm afraid I am still confused about these Chaos emeralds you all are talking about."

We were all in gramps's room. I was fixing up the rocket boots criss crossed style on the floor, as Sonic was resting his head on my thigh relaxing while I tinkered with my work also listening at the same time. Chris was the one who asked them the question.

"You never heard of the Chaos Emeralds? Boy, you really do have a lot to learn, don't you?" Tails replied as Amy took over. "Each Chaos Emerald is filled with a magical power. So you can imagine what would happen if you found all seven of them!" She extended her arms drastically making her point across about how powerful these emeralds really were.

"But no one has ever found all seven emeralds, and now it's highly improbable that anyone will ever find them." Gramps said out to the group turning his chair around." I rolled my eyes at his negativity. I was years younger than this dude and yet I it's always right when it comes to certain things.

Cream ask Grandpa why it was impossible to find all of them. "Well, you see, Cream, every one of the precious Chaos Emeralds has disappeared." He said closing his eyes.

"That doesn't mean their fine for good y'know, old man." I said breaking the silence not lifting my head up from my work. Sonic speaking the real for me. "Anytime the 7 Chaos Emeralds are come together in one place, they scatter and disappear all over again." Sonic tells his friends while also handing me a screwdriver.

"That means they're all still out there someplace." Says Chris as Sonic nods. "That's right....oh! Add an turbo boost in it to give you hyper speed! Why you might actually be able to catch up with me...for a few seconds~" He teases making me push his face away with a chuckle.

"Only, we don't have any way of knowing where! If they're on this planet, that's good but if they're still on the planet we came from we may never get home!"

"Hey hey! Relax, your with kid genius here. Look I have a hunch and it's never wrong. If the emeralds are somewhere on our planet. Then we'll do everything in our power to locate all of them and help you guys get back home. I know I could probably find a way to reverse the time warp. I'll have you all back home in no time, you trust me right?"

I said holding out my thumb winking at them. As they all look at me before smiling. All nodding and agreeing as Sonic opens up one eye and looks up at me. "Of course I trust you, kid genius." His hand touching my face....I felt all the blood rush to my face. I blink owlishly before looking away quickly, this making him laugh at me.

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

It was the next day around noon. Me and Sonic were in my room. He was laying on my bed while I was at my desk writing some blue prints for a next project. "So this school... how come Chris goes but you don't?" He asked me now by my side. "I don't go to school anymore. I was to smart for it. I passed at anything they gave me and there was just no more they could give me. I became a nationwide hit known as the smartest kid in the world. Which is how I got the name kid genius."

Sonic blinks I will actually as his eyes wide and with amazement. "Whoa... So you're like a celebrity here? That's pretty neat!... But how come you stay with Chris? What about your parents?"

"Eh, busy. They are on a business trip, they were travelers and discover treasure and unknown stuff." I tell him, watching him as he jumps on top of my desk to get a better eye connection with me. "They seem cool." He tells me making me shrug. "As cool as parent's who forget they have a child and not some business partner gets. Then I guess."