Chapter 1 - Stargazing

3rd pov

A young pale boy by the name of William, although he prefers Will, with light blonde hair and a lovely blue dye was stargazing.  his soft blue eyes focusing on the stars above him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Will's close friend, Pacifica, asked. Pacifica had a glowing smile that perfectly matched her light blue eyes. Will smiled.

"Looking at the stars." he responded, sitting up. Will looked around and saw Vivie standing nearby, her hands on her hips as she scolded her boyfriend, Joey, he smiled wider. Will stood up and brushed himself off, walking up to Vivie and Joey, Pacifica following him closely.

"Baby, I'm sorry! I promise it won't happen again!" Joey said, wrapping his arms around Vivie. She sighed and turned to look at Will

"Hey dude, we were gonna go to Joey's house. You coming?" Vivie asked, pinching Will's cheeks. Will nodded.

"Ready for another year of bullshit?' Joey asked, a grin spread across his cheeks. Will nodded, shaking his head softly at him.

"Let's go." Pacifica said, running off. Will giggled and followed her. Joey followed Will and Vivie smiled as she quickly took the lead.

Joey quickly fell in last, and was nearly out when they reached his house. He gave Vivie a kiss on the cheek before opening the door.

Everyone started chatting as they went inside, When Will caught a whiff of Hailey's perfume.

"Oh, it's you guys." Hailey scoffed, going back to her room.

"Sorry about my stupid sister." Joey said, Leading everyone up to his room. The night was full of giggling and jokes.

HEYYY so i actually was supposed to edit this and make it longer bc I have part of it in chapter 2 so if u get a notification about that it's bc i forgot to edit this part.