Chapter 2 - Problematic Children

3rd pov

Will was awakened by the sound of Joey's alarm, so he got up and got ready for school.

After everyone was ready they walked together. When they got there, two boys were sitting in front of the office, bloody and bruised. Will knew one of the boys as Dexter, a wannabe gangster who was quite attractive.

He had lovely chocolate brown eyes that matched perfectly with his deep brown hair. Will looked at the other boy. He had pale skin and deep blue eyes. He was muttering and kicking his foot, his chocolate brown hair falling in front of his face.

"What are you looking at? Freak!" A female voice called from down the hall, Will knew who it was before even looking at her.

Mabel was mostly known for being spread wide open, she was a pale brunette with blue eyes, and a bratty personality.

"Oh fuck off you bimbo!" Dexter shouted back.

"That's Mason, he is always in detention." Vivie said. Will nodded, repeating the name in his head a few times.

he was quickly pulled away and led to his locker. There stood Gideon, a boy he had liked back in 5th grade, Gideon had white hair, which was always covered by his pine tree hat. He had light blue eyes.

"Hey Will, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall with me and Atari later?" Gideon asked, getting his books. Will smiled, nodding.

"Sweet, cya later." Gideon said, waving as he walked off. Will couldn't wait to hang out with Gideon again, they were close but grew apart.

Will rushed to his classes, being nearly late for his first hour.

"Mr. Cipher, Do you have a reason for nearly being late to my class?" The teacher asked, Her hands on her hip.

"I got a little confused with my locker, Mrs. Johnson. I'm so sorry." Will said, bowing his head slightly.

"It's alright Mr. Cipher, You've never been late so I won't mark you tardy. Just don't let this happen again." Mrs. Johnson said, Will nodded and sat down.

The door opened yet again, and it was the same boy from in front of the office.

"Mr. Gleeful, You're late. Again." Mrs. Johnson said, crossing her arms and furrowing her brow.

"So?" He rolled his eyes.

"You're sitting next to William. Go sit down or go to the office." As soon as Mrs. Johnson turned around Mason flipped her off, sitting next to Will.

"Don't even think of speaking to me, you're a loser." Mason said, Will rolled his eyes and turned on his phone. Will got a text from Gideon concerning their plans to go to the mall, and Will responded quickly.