Scare

"FUCK" Johnnie yelled on instinct as he tripped over a chunk of metal broken off of a car. He stumbled down onto the shattered glass. The shards cut deep into his skin as his whole body weight lay on them. He felt a horrible pain in his hands and legs as he caught himself, getting up as quick as possible, not knowing what could happen if he even stopped for a second to catch his breath. He continued to sprint as fast as he possibly could, not caring to look back and see if those horrible looking creatures still followed.

Up ahead, finally in his field of view lay a concrete building with a heavy door covered with spray painted penises and two Js on the wall to the side. As Johnnie ran up, he darted to the side of the building away from the door. On the ground lay an almost invisible door he opened with one hand, the bag on his shoulder held tightly with the other as he slid in. Zombies were damn stupid creatures, you just needed to know their weaknesses to survive, aka things that used brain power, aka secret hatches and tall stairs.

He made his way down the short hallway, crouching down to fit and eventually got to a row of steps leading upward. He took all the certain stair cases to get to the main area Jake and Johnnie stayed, a room on one of the top floors, which to be fair is still in pretty good condition. The building seemed to have been abandoned not long after the apocalypse started.

"Dude, are your hands good? What the fuck happened?" A concerned Jake asked as soon as Johnnie stepped through the door.

"Oh yeah, I fucking fell running from those goddamn things." He responded, collapsing on a couch they found in another room of the building when they discovered it.

"Well we gotta clean allat up or your gonna get some sort of infection man," he said concerned and went to go get something from the bathroom next to their designated room.

He came out with a bottle of alcohol, gloves, tweezers and a couple other things.

"Shitttt, alright I wanna get this over with quick dude."

"Ok, just sit still," Jake crouched down in front of the smaller man, sliding the gloves on just to keep from getting anything on himself. He started to carefully, but quickly pick the shards out of his friends hands, holding under it lightly with the other one. Johnnie felt a burning sensation on his palm each time Jake removed a shard and he kept his jaw clenched from yelling out in pain. Eventually Jake set down the tweezers and picked up the bottle of alcohol and a cotton ball. He poured a bit down onto it and started to pat it on the man's hand, holding it a bit more tight with the other one now.

"Shit!" Johnnie yelled, turning his head to the side and wincing in pain as Jake pressed down on the open wounds. Jake rubbed Johnnies hand with the thumb of the one he was holding it with slowly to calm him down a bit, and weirdly, it did help. Johnnie felt a bit of, how to explain it, bolt of electricity in his body from it?

He finished on his hands and did everything he needed to on his legs too quick due to there being less damage on Johnnies knees and he took a roll of bandages, wrapping it a few times over on his hands to keep from it getting infected in the future.

"Okay, we're all good," Jake looked up at Johnnie to make sure he was all good.

"Thanks man," he responded, looking at his newly lightly bandaged palms. "Oh yeah, I did get more things before running into those zombies" he pointed out, gesturing over to the bag he dropped on his way in the room.

"Oh sick dude, thanks," he sifted through the contents of the bag. "You got a bunch of stuff."

Johnnie lay down on the couch he sat on before, deciding he needed a nap after today and that terrifying scare.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RAHHHHHH ONE CHAPTER DOWN 💪💪💪💪💪

I have so many ideas for this I can't wait to ACTUALLY finish a story for once (retired dsmp fanfic writer over here(I never finished a single one))

If there is actually anyone reading this PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK AND IF U LIKE IT AND IF U HAVE TIPS/IDEAS

Writing fanfic is low key #cringeeeeeeee but I love this idea and I can't wait to write all of this

It'll probably be prettyyyyyy slow burn but idk for sure what ima do romance wise 😭😭