Hell and Heaven's Child

He pookies, babes and children <3
Welcome to a new AU! I know I've been a bit dead but hey it's something, I just wanted to give everyone here a sneak peek of a future gacha series! So please enjoy this sample! Please vote, comment and follow and let me know if you want more of this AU! <3

/\/\/\/\/

"Son" Mother called, her wings and cape floating in the wind. Her hood hid her gorgous looks, and her white godly eyes. "I believe it's time for you to leave." She said softly.

I was taken aback, I did'nt know if I should feel honored or offended. "Mother we both know im not as bad as Loki!"

"Don't speak of him, may he rest in peace" She said bowing her head.

"Mother he's not dead-" I said trying to be respectful
Her wings punched me in the stomach.

"Too slow, thats why im sending you to earth, you need to socialized, your father has isolated you here for far too long, it's time for you to leave and live with the humans, in 10 human years you may return, You have 10 minutes to gather your items, Dissmissed." She said gracefully walking away.

My father mouths "Sorry " But in realtity mother was right. I had been cooped up in this castle for thousands of years, time to let my wings free, metaphorically and literally.

I stretch my wings biting my lip as they spread, I maintain a stance as I acend in the air careful to avoid gaurds and my mother since im not supossed to fly without supervision. Nothing bad would ever really happen, I mean this is heaven but im also hells chlid. A symbol of both worlds.

/\/\/\/\/

Please let me know what you think of this story! <3