A vision

Hey Pookems, babes and children, yall as a collective have started to call me mommy ig 💀, idk how that started....im okay with it but I just wanna know where it came from 😭

"Ein! Time to go!" My mother called, I began to get off my bed and hit my knee bumping my halo. When I hit the floor I tilted my head back and my eyes turned white my mind was clouded by multiple images. I was having another vision, all I saw was a canine running with a steak, a man with a hood holding something, a good looking man with long white hair, and a cat running in a narrow passage way. Usually my visions had a meaning, or something that would stick out. Though there was something different about this vision, it felt different. The images flash again I heard a name and saw a woman reaching out to me. She looked kind and had teal eyes with dark pink hair, her aura felt powerful and comforting. Then I opened my eyes to my bright room, a guard stood over me trying to cleanse me with a candle.

Guard: "Sir are you okay?" He asked fetching me tea and forcing it to my lips. I pushed it away, this guy had a huge crush on me, I wouldn't blame him.

Ein: "Im good thank you! I feel fine," waving him away I stood up and my halo floats on top of my head immediately. I clear my throat, "How long was I out for?" I asked actually accepting the tea,

Guard: "About 34 minutes, " He said grabbing my wrist to check my pulse as an excuse to touch my skin. I've been told my skins soft, it does glow sometimes and I've been told I have tiny hands. At least I have tiny hands that are made to kill, speaking of killing this Guard is next.

My head spun and I didn't know how to tell him I wasn't in the mood for a conversations, so I just sat up and walked away, this past generation needs to get it together, man were things different 1,000 years ago. People used to have the most poetic words now all I hear is this weird fugly looking guy who follows me 24/7 since it's his 'job'

I walk into my mothers throne room, I kneel at her chair, her giant form radiating power, "Your going to the human realm, the portal will open in 3 minutes." She bellowed as she waved me onwards, I don't know why but I got a bad feeling in my gut...

I stand next to the portal ready for departure when a guard yelled, "PRINCE EIN WATCH OUT!" I turn around and an arrow pierced through my wing. My trunks were right behind me and I lost my footing falling off of the divine island. In mid-air I hit my head on a trunk and blood tickled down my face from my hair, it tasted like the smell of the copper  sword I had as a child. My other trunk flys towards me and hits my head again, knocking me out cold.

(533 Words)