5

Saturday was coming closer and closer. Today was Wednesday morning. "I gotta go to school" - I thought, looking at my watch - it was 7:29. My school was close - around ten minutes from my house and you're there. I haven't really had anything important to do, so I decided to just go.

My first lesson for today was English, which wasn't hard. But I was interested more by math; unfortunately it was one of the laters lessons. I just couldn't wait.

When I arrived, there was almost no one. I pulled out my phone and entered my school's web page. I checked for Din's schedule - his first lesson was math. "Ugh, how much could I give to swap with him!" Nevermind. I had gone to the classroom, where he had the lesson and I waited for him.

Soon did he arrive. We talked a bit and people started to come. But we hadn't talked long until the bell has rang. I took my leave and went to my classroom. On my way I saw mr. Pur.

- Good morning, Bay - he smiled to me.

- Good morning - I also smiled.

***

The bell rang, freeing me from history class. I sighed, packing up. Now it was time for the math lesson. I was already tired but the thought of seeing mr. Pur again kept me up.

I spent the whole break looking at shitpost and some memes. And then the break ended.

I put my phone in my pocket and I started waiting for the teacher, who arrived not a minute later.

He opened the door and let us in. I tried to not look at him, and I somehow did it. Even though I felt his glare on my body.

I tried to focus on the lesson, but simply I just couldn't. Maybe if I looked at him for a moment...? Good, he's explaining something. Another quick stare... Fuck.

He's looking straight at me.

I immediately looked away, cutting off our mutual stare. In that moment, I was just a blushing piece of shit. I scolded myself in mind.

- Hmm... Then maybe Bay will come and solve the next exercise? - I heard it hazily.

I swallowed a lump in my throat. I quickly understood what he had meant. I was called on.

I had a quick look at my textbook and notebook, but they weren't even opened.

I stood up, grabbed my textbook and nervously walked to the front of the class.

- Soo... What ex-

- Fourteenth - said mr. Pur. I said nothing. Somehow I had found it and I wrote my quick solution on the board.

Mr. Pur got up from his seat and walked up to me. He started analysing what I had wrtitten. After a while he turned back to class and asked:

- Class, is it solved properly?

My classmates went silent, but a few people from the back said "yes".

- No. And that's the problem - he said - Bay, I'll show you. - He gently grabbed my hand which was holding a marker and started pointing out what's wrong.

- You see: if there's an x and there's 3x², then there will not be still 3x², but 12x². You just forgot to multiply this. - He wrote using my hand. But I just couldn't focus on what he was saying, I just couldn't. I felt my face turning as red as a tomato.

"Bay, please stop." - I scolded myself again.

Mr. Pur finished explaining the excercise to me. I thanked him and went back to my seat. While I was walking there, I swear I felt his stare drilling through my back.

- Alright class, I think it's enough for today. - Mr. Pur clapped his hands. - You have five minutes left, so you can pack up.

I had nothing to do, but I didn't wanna pull out my phone like the others, so I just stared outside the window for the last few minutes. When the bell rang, I was one of the first to rush straight to the door.

~

662 words

Hi guys! I have a few things to say:

1.I'll make a poll in which you can decide about the story!!!Please take part in it.

2.I have a VERY IMPORTANT English contest in a few days, that I've been studying to for about a year, so if I fail I'd probably stop working on this... :(

3.GUYS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU DON'T HAVE TO HIT THE STAR ON THIS, BUT JUST COMMENT SOMETHING YOU CAN EVEN IDK JUST DO SOMETHING I WANNA KNOW THAT SOMEONE'S READING😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Please correct me if I have any grammar mistakes - I'm not a native English.

Hope you enjoyed! If you did, please hit the star and comment! Thank you :)