Unexpected

Hi Im back✨ I kinda ran outta ideas on what to write 😔
I kept thinking what to write about this chapter 😭
Hope yall can enjoy this one ✨💕

__________________________________________________________________

It's been two days since Way has got stung by a bee. Pete noticed that Way's not been resting like how Mandy told him to.

Narrator's POV

Way has always been around the palace cleaning. He tried to not let Pete noticed that he wasn't resting. Way just kept cleaning like nothing happened to his palm.

Way was done cleaning, he kept all his cleaning materials and went to wash his hands when suddenly...

"Way? What are you doing? Aren't you supposed to be resting?"

Way was startled by the voice that came from behind. He turned back to see Pete.

"U-uh... Your h-highness?" said Way who got caught.

"What are you doing, cleaning? You aren't suppose to be cleaning when you got stung by a bee 2 days ago." Pete looked concerned.

Way just stood there not knowing what to do or say. Pete grabbed him by the wrist and took him to Way's room.

At Way's room

Pete told Way to rest on his bed and probably change into his own clothes. As Way was told, he did. Way changed into a sleeveless sweater with a white shirt underneath and baggy pants. Way's room was a little messy but Pete didn't really mind. Pete seems to be attracted to Way. However, it was not visible.

Time seems to be passing by fast, it was 6pm in the evening.

Pete and Way were chatting and laughing.

"Oh, it's time for dinner." said Pete

"Oh really? I must have lost track of time!" said Way in a surprised tone.

"I'm gonna go now, bye."

"Bye your highness."

As soon as Pete walked forward to the door, he slipped on Way's notebook and fell. Well, Pete didn't fell onto the floor, instead, he fell on top of Way who's now crushed by the weight of Pete.

Pete looked up to see himself staring into Way's large eyes. Way was in a blushing mess right now. Pete stood up and apologised to Way. Pete quickly ran outside of Way's room blushing.

Way was quite astonished of what happened just now. He felt... Shy...

_________________________________________

Im done with another chapter ✨
I read pitbabe on shots on wattpad
and the on shot got deleted by the app like tf it was so good? 😭 The creators name is wiz_creator03. They made a new one but now I can't read to old ones 😓😭

Anyways see you!
Total words : 439